Idea...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea...

Has anyone considered making a rogue corp that is against TG but within TG? For... inside competitive values?

Get what I'm saying?

I just thought of it, considering how clans have been formed against the CSS portion of TG to mock it, we would create a corporation that's against TG but within TG so that we control it, but are at war with it. Two sides of the spectrum for TG members, and it would prove to add a lot of competitive experience for the community.

I realize we're talking about a massive number of members before we could probably even think about this, but it's just an idea, anyway.

:D

-Mom
    Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Re: Idea...

I think that could be fun.

I'd also say there are enough bad guys in Eve to keep one corp occupied though :)
    Do or do not, there is no try....
    -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

I've always thought that anti-TG CSS clans that get formed to mock us were pretty lame. I don't think we need to bring that mentality into TG any more than it already is.

That aside, considering the real purpose and nature of TG. I would rather keep our people in the same side potentially training with/against each other, and go after the existing larger corporations already in the game.
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Yeah, wargames would be fun.

I guess I was skimming to quickly at work yesterday and missed the mock bit.
        Do or do not, there is no try....
        -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...