tap tap tap..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tap tap tap..

So is TEGL dead? I briefly played about a year ago and have kicked around the idea of logging back in... atleast to run around a little.. but looks like Eve is really dropping .. is it true?

Re: tap tap tap..

eve is fine and all those that played with TEGL are still around, we have kind of venturd off to find new things, but we all play. Jump in the tactical_gamer channel if you join back up.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

I got an email from EVE today offering me either 7 days free play or 3 months for the price of 2 if I came back to EVE.

It's tempting, but I've been in EVE twice before for 6 months at a time with a break of 6 months in between. This was prior to finding TG.

In the past things seemed to take too long...I'm not talking about progression and the like, but I'm talking about "ok, lets login tonight and go form a wolfpack for combat"...2 hours later and the last member of the wolfpack has finally got their setup right and reached the same system as everyone else, but by that time I'm off to bed.

has it improved at all, or is the TG corp organised so this sort of waiting around doesn't happen?

Comment

when people are on it gets done. Right now Wuflyn has a merc corp that most of the TG players are in to get some PVP action, always at war. TEGL is for production and building. Jump in and try it back out.
        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
        -Vulcan

Comment

TEGL is largely solo atm, but that's ok because it's for industry and commerce in empire. MCREW is TG's mercenary wing, and when they are up for combat it is on contract, so normally the fighting is directed and organized.
          In game handle: Steel Scion
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zhoed View Post
            I got an email from EVE today offering me either 7 days free play or 3 months for the price of 2 if I came back to EVE.

It's tempting, but I've been in EVE twice before for 6 months at a time with a break of 6 months in between. This was prior to finding TG.

In the past things seemed to take too long...I'm not talking about progression and the like, but I'm talking about "ok, lets login tonight and go form a wolfpack for combat"...2 hours later and the last member of the wolfpack has finally got their setup right and reached the same system as everyone else, but by that time I'm off to bed.

has it improved at all, or is the TG corp organised so this sort of waiting around doesn't happen?
            Yeah the offer is what tempted me to login... but noticed quickly that the 7 day trial isnt offered once you try clicking on it... it leads you straight to the 3 month signup. I have been toying with the idea for a little while but I do agree that alot of what I didnt like about the game was that it did seem to take awhile to get around..

Comment

If MCrew were like that we'd never get any work!

We encourage all of our pilots to have a streak of independence in addition to teamplay focus. A lot of the time glangs are formed and led by 'non-directors', which igves us a good dynamic focus. If people join late they can always hook up with the main gang, but then we don't always have everyone in the same gang doing the same thing.

Comment

i tryed eve one time i couldn't even get passed the 1st mission :)

i would be willing to come and play if someone told me how to play it well or give me tips or TRAIN ME IN THE JEDI WAYS! Oh did I just say that sorry, Erm I mean ummm ummm tips or tricks yes yes that was it!

Comment

Log in, join channel TACTICAL_GAMER. There will be people in there (also from here) that can help you make Eve a semi-non stressful, enjoyable experience :)
                  Do or do not, there is no try....
                  -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

I struggled with Eve the first four or five times I tried to play it :)

Then I joined the Mcrew and never looked back. I think the key to enjoying Eve is finding a corp that you enjoy flying with. As a Noob in Eve, helps to have helpful and patient corpmates too. For me, that's the Mcrew. I strongly recommend trying it out - if you don't like it, hopefully someone in the crew can point you to another corp you'll enjoy.

Comment

is there good pvp its been a long time i don't remimber what the people said the first time they told me to try it.

Comment

The pvp is excellent, and it allows for great tactical teamwork...
                        Do or do not, there is no try....
                        -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

I tried it another time for the trial on a whim and quickly got up to a Merlin frigate with full guns/rockets and all, and then got bored. It looks like it would be fun when you get to the higher levels though, but I don't have that kind of time.

Comment

really? i find flying in frigates and cruisers to be far more fun than the bigger stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Acid View Post
                              I tried it another time for the trial on a whim and quickly got up to a Merlin frigate with full guns/rockets and all, and then got bored. It looks like it would be fun when you get to the higher levels though, but I don't have that kind of time.
                              I find flying anything solo pretty dull. What I do enjoy is ganging up with some fellow TGers and going out on missions, whether they be PVE or PVP.
                              |TG-12th| asch
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...