Help for some one new-ish.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help for some one new-ish.

Long story short, I had an EVE account when the game first started, came back last week, got a new char (because I wanted to start fresh), and jumped right in, and actually had enough capital that the first time my new char hit vacuum I was in a Drake.

Ok heres where it gets bad, I was hustlign between far flung stations grabing the last modual for my Drake and I get jumped by a mimitar BS and a Ammar HAS.

Lets say I took the HAS with me but I got podded by the BS for that. (Actually in all honesty I'm not that pissed cuz that fight was alota fun) If I knew what I was doing I think I might of been able to get out of there, but thats not the case.

So, I need some training, and I've grown to trust TG players (over in CS, but all the same) can you give a poor nube who got blown from his drake back into a caracal?
    EVE Online- Savanna Skye & Kaliska Star
    Proud creator of Cataclysmic Variable the best little 1 person corp out there.

CS:Source/L4D: |TG-303rd| Noirangel

Re: Help for some one new-ish.

Your insurance payment (even the default insurance you get if you don't buy any) should put you back in a cruiser if you lost a drake.

BTW, rather impressive you took on a HAC and a BS and killed one. I wouldn't think that was possible. ;)

Comment

BS just scrambled and eventually webbed me, and the HAC didn't get into laser range until after I had his shields down 7 Heavy Launchers = <3

And yeah I'm back in a Caracal.

Edit: Rather the BS Scrambled and Webbed until I had the Hac almost done, then it poured the torps onto me.

Comment

Sounds like you gave a pretty good accounting of yourself. What type of eve gameplay interests you the most? I think you'll find you can hook up with TGers to support almost any thing eve has to offer.
        Do or do not, there is no try....
        -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

To be honest mate if I was in your situation and got a HAC kill before being popped myself i'd be pretty happy! I'm sure 9 times out of 10 I would not have been able to do the same.

Comment

hehe i wanna see the killmail. That HAC pilot's gotta be feeling hurt that he got bested by a newbie drake.

---

Comment

My mistake I looked up the e-mail, it was an Amarr BC not a HAC, hit hard enough though...

Anyways I'm going to join your guys channel

Comment

ahh, but still BC+BS vs BC, to come out even is still a good showing! :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X