Another Mcrew capital kill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Mcrew capital kill

Tonight in collaberation with The Devils Rejects (tdev) mcrew successfully brought down a thanatos class carrier piloted by Ginger Magician...
    The op started as any other but with news of extra pilots our sights started to get set higher, soon enough the mcrew gang led by our esteemed(cough) ceo set destination for crielere,in gang was a cloaked recon,a hurricane,a drake,a blackbird and myself in a thorax....
    Once destination was reached afkness and the demise of our ts demanded we dock...
    A hostile vigil soon appeared and not long aftr Chex(snowy) arrived in a nighthawk...
    The mcrew gang successfully docked and the logistics of co-ordinating our fleet began....
    TS was restored after forrays into alliance vent and the arrival of Zombieee as bait meant we were ready to go....
    Tdev assembled their fleet in rancer on the gate to crielere and the order was given to MCREW plots to undock in crielere and warp to rancer gate....
    effectively giving our combined force control of the gate....
    Minutes passed with no contact....
    Expectations where high within the camp as snowy were known for "bringing it"....
    A known hostile carrier pilot was in system also so all we could do was wait...
    Out of nowhere and alone Ginger Magician appeared on Mcrew's side of the gate....
    a mad scramble ensued with Zombieee trying desperatly to get aggression while the mcrew gang hoped and prayed...
    Suddenly fighters appeared on my overview....Firbolgs and einer(something) mostly....
    Damn i was glad id preset a carrier pvp setting.... Locked at 8km with 2 points...
    man i love t2 scrams...
    Zombieee had achieved aggression and the order was given for the tdev gang to jump in....
    Mcrew started to target the fighters and within 30 seconds the majority were down...
    The bigger ships started to nos Ginger while everyone else stuck to their task of killing drones...
    Wave after wave of drones came at us... unfortunatly keth(tdev) lost his arazu but still we stuck at it....
    In the end Ginger stopped deploying drones, in my mind a broken man resigned to loseing...
    The order was quickly given to focus all primary fire on the thanatos which was heading into structure....
    We didnt want to let him self-destruct(a tactic he is widely known for employing)...
    Soon enough under the combined fire-power of both gangs he popped...

Personally this is the second capital ship engagement ive been in through mcrew and i'd like to thank all you guys for making this possible...

Also big respescts go to aschtac and rennion.... these guys have never fought caps before and in rennions case(not sure bout asch) it was his first op...
    They were there fighting all the way through so mucho bigitupness in my eyes....

Also would like to extend a huge thank you to tdev who without it cud not of been possible... lookin forward to flying with you guys again...

The night did not end here, we stumbled accross a VETO gatecamp and killed multiple command ships and hacs but thats a story for sum1else to tell....
    Sorry if i missed any details but i think i got all the important ones...
    Anyone with screenshots or a link to the vid please post, these would be greatly appreciated....

Re: Another Mcrew capital kill

Good summary of the night's events! :)

The only other point to add is that only Zombiee was in a battleship in order to act as primary target to the enemy and absorb the damage as bait. Everyone else was in a Battlecruiser or smaller, so although there were a lot of us it took about 10-15 minutes to take the Thanatos down!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X