What type of Char is needed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What type of Char is needed?

Ive started playing Eve. i have 3 chars though none are very far along. What type of skills are needed in Tacticalgamer Eve mostly. I have one a female char (Fasia Poe) that is mostly fighter based. Another male (Faiden Poe) is mostly for research and such though i have no idea how to get started in that area at all. Anyways i figured best way might be just to ask what type is needed most of all then maybe i might go into that.

Re: What type of Char is needed?

Eve is the kind of game where it's best to decide what you like and then go with that. There will be a spot for you in one of the TG corps no matter what path you decide you enjoy the best.

Having said that, currently, you'll get the most milage out of either a trader/indutrialist or a pure fighter.
    Do or do not, there is no try....
    -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

What gun said.

Eve is unique in the MMO universe inasmuch as you can basically do anything you would like. It just takes time.

That being said, as far as what the TG community needs, we can always use more people in our combat arm. Please join the MCREW-PUB or TACTICAL_GAMER channel and let someone know you're interested in joining one of our corps.

Comment

Originally posted by loktight View Post
        What gun said.

Eve is unique in the MMO universe inasmuch as you can basically do anything you would like. It just takes time.

That being said, as far as what the TG community needs, we can always use more people in our combat arm. Please join the MCREW-PUB or TACTICAL_GAMER channel and let someone know you're interested in joining one of our corps.
        How active are you, and do you have any euro players? Once my exams are over I'll be looking to get back into EVE. Will be escrowing everything across to a new character and starting completely afresh, hopefully in a new corp that I can give some advice to and help out, specifically combat-wise.

(In case you were wondering, I had a character with 6 months in FIX and 6 in Outbreak)
        Last edited by mingmong; 05-13-2007, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Aye all the best people are EU :icon_cool

MCREW is a 50 char corp, spread over all timezones, theres always people online, I wouldn't exactly call us "new" though unless you meant a new corp for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Preston85 View Post
            Ahem...
            Do or do not, there is no try....
            -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

Signed....

Sorry Gun. :-P
              sigpic

Comment

MCREW is a 50 char corp, spread over all timezones, theres always people online, I wouldn't exactly call us "new" though unless you meant a new corp for you.
                Well you've only just moved into 0.0 as I understand it, so you're new relative to my previous corps (granted I was a founding member of Outbreak, but it doesn't really fall under the same category, being an amalgamation of several other corps)

Comment

I think you are mistaken; we haven't just moved to 0.0 ;)

Comment

Fair enough, I just assumed that from the thread below.

Comment

Nah that was just cos I took pictures and thought the logistics and teamwork would be something that interested TG people as its one of the less talked about things in EVE after markets, production and fighting.

I've lived in 0.0 for many months before now, controlling 0.0 space and the pos wars that go with it just don't interest me or many others in MCrew.

Sort of like outbreak, we like to do fun things like fighting, but we like to get payed for it and not just random indiscriminate violence which we can do between contracts ;)

Comment

Outbreak don't get paid for anything, the splodes are worth enough :D

Comment

hehe and we love them for it :p They're good enough to fight and disrupt any 0.0 alliance, and would get pleanty of work (like the mothership they helped kill with Mercenry Coalition) but they choose to go where they want, when they want which you really can't argue with at all.

Outbreak have a great BS replacement program for there op's, really useful for there fighting style keeping there gangs going and the pew pewing.

Comment

Yeah, when I get back into EVE I think that's what's going to hit me the hardest, - fighting in fleet battles was great when you knew that no matter what happened, the corp had your back and made sure your losses were minimised.

Comment

Originally posted by mingmong View Post
                              Yeah, when I get back into EVE I think that's what's going to hit me the hardest, - fighting in fleet battles was great when you knew that no matter what happened, the corp had your back and made sure your losses were minimised.
                              Thats only 1 way a corp can support you and they arn't the only ones to do it, plus theres pleanty of other ways that are more useful if everyone isn't flying 30 man BS fleets.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X