Anyone still play this game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone still play this game?

Hey, I used to play this game 8 or 9 months ago but stopped since I had personal emergencies that had to be taken care of first. I had a great time playing with you all and was wondering if there is still a good amount of people in TG playing EVE.

Also, my character was only about a month old when I stopped playing, he was combat ordinated. Would I be able to do PvP durring the summer time, or would I have to wait like... half a year or so before I could actually fight other people. EVE was a great game, that only thing that turned me off was that you had to wait sometimes for over a month to get a new skill. So I felt like the game was milking my money, making me wait for several weeks to get one skill in order to be combat effective.

Thanks for your time, hopefully I will get some replies back soon.

Re: Anyone still play this game?

Yeah there are a decent number of us playing.

As for pvp you can and it really isn't a question of how much time you've played. All that really determines is what you can fly and how effectively you can fly it skillpoint wise. With the revamped new character setup you can pretty well off for a pvp frigate in a couple hours, fit it quite well in a couple days and easily in a cruiser decently in a week or two.

What you have to remember about this game is that most things do take time but then again so do things in other games. The attraction of eve in that respect is that everyone progresses at the same pace and the rewards (sp wise) for those who play 23/7 aren't significantly greater than those of the average joe who plays 2 or 3 hours and maybe a little more on weekends.

---

Comment

I just re-activated my account again. How do I re-join TG Corp?
      Last edited by FatCobra; 06-15-2007, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Join the Tactical_gamer channel ingame and we'll get you all setup.

---

Comment

All right great, I'm all set up and on my way to becoming a Merc. Thanks guys

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X