Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ship naming.

How do you name your ships?

So far I've just stuck with 'Valiant'. Since 'So and so's ship' is such a boring name.

If anyone else had it before me, I'll change. Otherwise I've got dibs!!
    <<<<Magic!!

-F- Concr3te: "Brutus, goddammit, shut up!"

Re: Ship naming.

Heh, I think you're entitled to name your ship whatever you want, regardless of whether or not someone else has the same ship name. My ship names range from ordinary names to things like "bucket of poop". Just depends on how much I like the ship I'm in.

Comment

I name my ships MCS XXXXXX, so when a mate scans the system for possible hostiles he knows that the ship he has on scanner is friendly.
      sigpic

In the end we are all dead men. Sadly we can not chose how, but ... we can decide how we meet that end in order that we are remembered as men.

Comment

ooh, I saw a couple of mailstrom crew on my second (more succesful) trip to the TG enterprise group station.
        Completely random, but the first thing I thought was 'please don't shoot me'
        <<<<Magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Miezu View Post
          I name my ships MCS XXXXXX, so when a mate scans the system for possible hostiles he knows that the ship he has on scanner is friendly.
          Don't rely on this too much. When Outbreak is in a campaign that involves the russians (ie, now) a lot of people name their ships in russian, because that's what all the RA people do. It makes it a helluva lot harder for them to pick us out in their POS systems.

Comment

Originally posted by HBrutusH View Post
            ooh, I saw a couple of mailstrom crew on my second (more succesful) trip to the TG enterprise group station.
            Brutus, if you're afraid of getting shot up by MCREW guys, you shouldnt be. Unless you join a corp we have a contract against. Then you're fair game. But I highly doubt we'll see mcrew with a contract against TEGL anytime soon. Also, a good way to clear up those fears is to join the tegl-public and mcrew-pub channels in chat and say "hi" and let us know who you are. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
              Brutus, if you're afraid of getting shot up by MCREW guys, you shouldnt be...join the tegl-public and mcrew-pub channels in chat and say "hi" and let us know who you are. :)
              I did join the TEGL-Public, no-one is ever there?! :D
              Is the Mcrew owned by TG or does TG just have a lot of members in it?

It's also worth noting that they had a load of wrecks behind them.
              <<<<Magic!!

Comment

MCREW is owned and operated by TG guys. BTW our pub is MCREW-PUB not TEGL-PUB. Usually decently populated by us, former corpies, random friends, and the odd disgruntled WT :).

---

Comment

TEGL is a different corp to MCREW. TEGL has a very industrial focus, but has much fewer member than MCREW. Depending on what your focus is, one may suit you better than the other.
                  Do or do not, there is no try....
                  -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

Originally posted by HBrutusH View Post

OMG now were even feared by our friends.....whats the world coming too..... :row__523:

But on toppic, I ususally name my ships in the line of direction of their role, got a falcon named: 'MCS Now you see me...' a griffin called 'We're Jammin' or translate the role into Latin or something.

I like cool names. :row__523:
                    Last edited by Eva Wellington; 08-18-2007, 07:36 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eva Wellington View Post

I like cool names. :row__523:
                      Ditto, Valiant is now firmly on my frigate, and New Dawn is on my Vexor :D My little mining frig is called winter, for some reason that was the first thought that came into my head when I looked at it..
                      <<<<Magic!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...