New Capsuleer in the EVE Universe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Capsuleer in the EVE Universe

After enjoying my experience with a trial account, I decided to subscribe to the EVE Online service. My thanks to Icefoxen for helping me get through my first combat mission and nickhastapee for answering a few of my “newbie” questions. In fact, everyone I have run across in the Tactical_Gamer channel has been welcoming and helpful.

My initial character, Anteson Bremes, is a Gallente prospector and I tried to set him up with a decent frigate and industrial ship to mine in high security systems. My plan is to spend the next few weeks training in all of the learning skills areas and figured this would be a great opportunity to build up some resources. Once I finish establishing a nice foundation, I hope to move onto a mining barge and branch out into some of the more valuable prospecting grounds.

I look forward to exploring the EVE Online universe in more depth and hope to catch a few more Tactical Gamers in space.

Re: New Capsuleer in the EVE Universe

if u need any help money wise i can help u, i helped my corp set up a POS (Player Owned Station) in 0.0 sec area, so all of us in our corp will be making lots using it.
    "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Re: New Capsuleer in the EVE Universe

oh and awesome, cant wait to see you out there
      "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X