n00b life

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• n00b life

Is it just me or is EVE more fun now as a n00b than pre-Revelation?

I've been having a blast. I don't know what it was when I played the first time.. but it is definately different. Of course I've just been doing POE stuff.. but it is a lot more developed.. there is more to do while those skills are cranking up.

Question though -

I got flagged as a criminal.. I suspect it was from using something 'illegal' in enforced space.. I think I used an ECM and then docked in controlled space.. so as soon as I undocked - I got blown to bits in my new Rifter. But that hadn't happened before - I'd used ECM's before, but never got flagged - so what was different?
    sigpic

Re: n00b life

They've doen alot to improv newbie player experience recently. From increasing your startign skillpoitns by a factor of x10, to adding more low-end ocntent, missions, and a revamped tutorial. it's alot easier to get into these days.

Regarding your other 'problem'... was it an ecm burst you used? or did you just randomly ecm another player? doin anything to anothe rplayer in high-sec will get you Konk0rden....

Comment

aha, i got flagged to once as a newbie i accidenty launched a smallbomb out near a stargate and nailed it, and like 3 CONCORD police...they werent friendly about it
      "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

If you show any act of aggression towards anyone in a .1 or greater you will get a crim flag. In a .5 system up to a 1.0 you will get insta popped by concord. In a .4 system down to a .1 system you will get sentry fire at a gate and at a station that's all.

You probably had the flag and you docked before sentrys fired on you, your time is 15 minutes so if you undocked before the 15 was up the sentry guns will fire on you. You can tank the sentry guns in larger ships if you have enough HP.

In 0.0 everything is fair game but you need to remember that you can't dock or jump through a gate for I believe 30 sec because you aggressed something or someone. Good way to bait people then gank them.

Probably messed that up. :)

Comment

i can tank in my cruiser, my armor can withstand anything
          "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

I think I had one of my ECM's on when I was in 1.0 space coming back from an encounter.

Oh well..

I got ganked last night in .4 space by some pirates camping a gate, I didn't even have a chance. I was on my way to sell some stuff in a more lucrative region that I hadn't had trouble getting to in the past - This time was different.
            sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X