Hey guys!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys!

Hey, I'm Aerosecurity from Battlefield 2142 (and BF2:POE2, on and off).

I've always loved EVE Online, but never actually subscribed for it. I just recently dl'ed it again and got my 6th trial account. I'm considering making it a slightly more permanent stay (that is, getting a subscription, or possibly paying with ingame kredits). I really don't know all that much about the core mechanics of the game yet, though I have learned much through my numerous trial accounts.

I was thinking "maybe i should join a corp, and maybe they can help me learn the in's and out's of the game" and suddenly, i blurted out "TG!!!"

So, i'm still not completely sure whether or not to stay in EVE Online, but thought it would be nice to have some people to talk to and possibly learn a few things here. So, my first question is, which faction are you all? (All my characters are Caldari, so i may have to delete one or two).
    umm... hello?

Re: Hey guys!

The faction doesn't really matter when you join a corp. In fact it doesn't really matter at all in the long run.

That said join up in MCREW-PUB channel and we'll be happy to give you whatever advice you need.

---

Comment

yeah race doesnt matter but caldari are the best :)

Join that channel and we will hopefully help you decide to stay with the game.
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

hehe, it's actually rather interesting. I had a wonderful conversation in the noob corp chat channel about how "tactical" EVE Online is, and how it's a "thinking" game. Basically, everyone was on my side except for one person who said that there was absolutely no thinking involved with this game. :P
        umm... hello?

Comment

Noobcorp chat is generally the worst place in EVE to get any advice whatsoever :p. Almost as bad as CAOD.

---

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X