Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

i need mining drone skill 2. does that mean i buy 2 of "mining skill"
    or do i buy something called "mining skill 2" ?

Re: Help

You need to check out the info on the item you want to use. If you do a search for a mining drone and click on info/required skills it will tell you what skills you need to operate it. It is the same with everything, if you dont have the skill then you need to buy the skill and train it up.

Hope that helps you out a little.

Comment

Yeah.. what Turbo said.

More basically, make sure you have the prerequisite skill before buying you Mining Drone skill book.. in other words, make sure you have 'Drones' trained to an adequate level to start training 'Mining Drones'.

And even more basically, you buy the 'skill book' once, right click in your inventory and select train skill. After you have it in your skills, you just train it up (to lvl 5 as necessary) by selecting it in your character skills.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P8riot View Post
        Yeah.. what Turbo said.

More basically, make sure you have the prerequisite skill before buying you Mining Drone skill book.. in other words, make sure you have 'Drones' trained to an adequate level to start training 'Mining Drones'.

And even more basically, you buy the 'skill book' once, right click in your inventory and select train skill. After you have it in your skills, you just train it up (to lvl 5 as necessary) by selecting it in your character skills.

i did that it says i need mining skill 2 ,adn i didnt see a book called mining skill 2, so do i buy 2 mining skill 1 books ?

Comment

No.. just One.. after you train to mining skill one (check and make sure you don't have it already), right click on it under your skills in your character sheet and train to the next level.
          sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X