Help guides

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help guides

How do i find a station that has what i need ? I have been searching randomly and wasting time.i want a guide that is specific

I am trying to find a school to get under a mining 1 skills (looks like skill>industry>mining)

Re: Help guides

Check out these guides. I dont know if all the links still work but most probably do.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/eve-onl...eve-links.html

Comment

Heh, was browsing the 2142 section, but being an EVE player myself, couldnt help noticing the section and felt compelled to answer.

How do i find a station that has what i need ? I have been searching randomly and wasting time.i want a guide that is specific

I am trying to find a school to get under a mining 1 skills (looks like skill>industry>mining)
      Seems like you're having issues with finding equipment and skills on the market. There are two ways to go about it. You can either click on the market tab (4th down from the menu on the left) and open up Browse to look through the selection, or you can hit the Search tab to accurately find what you want.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9...pt1menuhm4.jpg
      (this picture has been taken on SiSi, so it'll look different on TQ, as scripts have not been released yet)

Once you click on search, and you put in the name of the skill/item you are looking for, say for example Mining, click on the skill and you'll see a list of Sellers and Buyers, with respective information on where they are being sold, for how much, and how many units are available.

To go to that system, you can either right click - Set Destination and let the autopilot do the work for you, or you can open up People & Places (2nd down on the menu) and type the system name under the System search tab.

Hope that helps. Feel free to convo me on EVE and I'll be more than happy to help out. Char name is Leon 026
      Last edited by Turbo; 11-15-2007, 02:33 PM.

O-SYN Leon026 [BF2142]
      [VETO] Leon 026 [EVE Online]

Comment

Link fixed for ya, sorry I didn't catch it ealier. Always nice to see other eve players around willing to help out.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X