Just started Trial Account, looking to hook up w/ fellow TGers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just started Trial Account, looking to hook up w/ fellow TGers

Hey guys, just started an EVE trial account, and was thinking about hooking up with some fellow TGers. I've completed the first 10-mission arc, and am looking to gain a deeper understanding of the game, as well as maybe get my feet wet with some PvP. I should have the required skill to update my ship now, though, so logging in. My character's name is DaBrit, please send me a chat if you see me in game!

DaBrit

By Any Means
    [/url]

Re: Just started Trial Account, looking to hook up w/ fellow TGers

Join the MCREW-PUB channel in-game. Should be plenty of TGers there to chat with and ask for advice.

---

Comment

Sweet, thanks :D

DaBrit

By Any Means
      [/url]

Comment

If you see Itzu Maki, or Fezilnix, it's me.
        sigpic

Comment

I'd be Inara just so you know Xen ;)

---

Comment

Also just converted my trial into a sub and had a big hand in getting started from Houdini. Look forward to meeting everyone in-game.

Comment

I wanted to try but was told unless I have lots of time it would be a waste... Apparently it takes lots of effort and time to get into her?
              |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
              ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Hey pear, as you know I have very little time, I was in-fact looking for something that is relatively playable with a baby in one arm :)

I'm pretty sure I won't be able to be the "best", but am having fun just training some skills and running some missions and hope to be able to participate in some pvp when my time permits. Not sure I can speak to the time required to be qualified to join a corp, but for now it is a nice diversion and as I said, doesn't require one handed FPS skills :)

Comment

Damonte is looking to give this MMO a go as well in the very near future.

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

Common guys...if i am able 2 play this game nobody should have any problem :)

Comment

As far as I see it, it has the capability of sucking more time than any other mmo out there ( lawls stories of 48 hour straight corporation ops) and also capability to be one of the least intensive. I'd sworn off MMO's with the time I have available and shifting availablility with senior year of college which hurts the ability to raid in something more conventional. I probably wont be able to go to the full blown extent that some due, but just during this winter break, it's been nice to be able to do a quick log in, set a skill to training for 3 hours, make dinner and play another game for an hour. Come back set it to something for 10hrs + while I sleep ect. Then when I do have time or feel like playing can get on, train shorter skills while making mad cash salvaging things that are worth nothing bythemselves.
                      His duty is honour itself. Even his death - If it is honourable - is a reward and can be no failure, for it has come through duty. Seek honour as you act, therefore, and you will know no fear.-
                      Roboute Guilliman,Primarch of the Ultramarines

-EVE: Naune

Comment

Time sunk into Eve == how rich you get. It has no bearing on the skill of your character, but obviously, the more time you spend actually learning to play the game (especially at a competitive, pvp level) determines how skilled you are at Eve.

I think its actually one of the most RL friendly games out there. Due to work and stuff, I sometimes can't log in for extended periods. Thats mostly ok because at the moment all my skills are in the 20-40 day range.
                        Do or do not, there is no try....
                        -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

What I like atm is when alliances/corp schedule ops and you know pretty much everyone online will be there so you know something will be happening rather than logging in and either having to hope theres something going on, starting something yourself or just going off solo.

Makes it easier to sort out what your doing during day and make the time for when the op is. If you only have 30 mins or an hour you can use that time to make ISK or to go buy/setup ships for when you can play longer and go on ops.

Comment

Too many people obsess with being "the best". Some of the best fights you will have in this game is in tech 1 frigs that you start off in.

Comment

Man I wish i had the time to get back into this game!! Maybe, in another 6 months or so. School is just murder right now!!
                              Operation Iraqi Freedom Vet "101st Airborne Division(AirAssault)"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X