Are you guys still playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you guys still playing?

Hey guys, I just got into Eve and was wondering if you guys still played? I've checked for about 3 days and no one seems to be in TS or in the TEGL channel

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Re: Are you guys still playing?

Join MCREW-PUB. Most TGers are in Maelstrom Crew now. TEGL is mostly an industrial outfit. MCREW is all PVP.

---

Comment

I have urges to jump on everyonce in a while but never get around to signing back up again.
      "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Greetings there guys, since I don't want to start a new theme asking this and it seems appropriate since you mentioned the different corporations of tactical gamer, which one of them is miner oriented and is MEGL miner friendly aswell (if you ofcourse need minerals and materials and such).
        Foxwolves or folves for short are very versatile. Sniper, engineer, soldier, strategist, medic, commando.
        All in one package.
        The most obvious though is death.

Comment

I just started up again the other day. joined MCREW-PUB but noone was around so figured that everyone had stopped playing. Joined up with my old corp again. Black origin.

Just wondering how many people from Tg still play?

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
          So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Yep - GatoOFruits in Eve
            Check out http://www.maelstrom-crew.net/Forum/index.php for more info

Comment

How many of you guys are active. My corp is getting ****ed over right now. Our station is seiged and our allies have betrayed us lol. I'm currently floating in space in an unfitted Thorax with no clone if I die. So it isnt going well :P Thinking my best option is to cut my losses and run haha

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
              So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

I will be playing again once Im back at home.. currently in the middle of Europe. Not going to do anything drastic.... or daring.. just ganna sit and mine away till Im happy with myself.

§Sirsolo
                |TG-Irr|Sirsolo since 18OCT08.

Carpe Diem

Comment

Hey guys, lots of old faces around here. Was off and on with Eve for 7-8 months but I finally just quit a bit before summer started. Back to battlefield :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X