Account Help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Help!

I need some help with my account on EVE.

Okay, so i used to play before Trinity, and it was fun, but stopped for a while but now i bought it on Steam. So i went to the website that Steam gave me the link to and this is what i get when i put my account info into:

This type of CdKey is only applicable for Trial or New Players, current user is of a different type

uhh what does this mean?
    "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Re: Account Help!

Ok i relooked over it and it looks like i did something wrong... looks like i can only make new one for Steam, or use my trial account i used on Steam.... so that means i just bought EVE, but now can't use my really high skilled character that i now wasted months on... great... unless im doing something wrong, please someone help me.
    "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

You should be able to transfer you char over to your new acct. You might want to get in touch with ccp to see if they can help you out. I think you have to pay to transfer a character so I dont know what they can do.

Comment

mmmm ok. thanks

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X