How do you cancel the Subscription??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you cancel the Subscription??

Hey guys, I need to know: How do you cancel your EVE subscription??

I thought i used my mom's credit card, because theres no payment thing in PayPal, so i guess it was with her card, but, theres no where on the EVE-online site where i can cancel the subscription... how do i do it? can someone please tell me how? thanks
    "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Re: How do you cancel the Subscription??

Ok i looked at the support, and it shows there is a link to hit cancel subscription, but i used Steam to get EVE, so how do i cancel it now? through Steam i guess? but how?
    "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Dont know, I never used steam for it. You can canel right on the eve site, should be under subscription.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo View Post
        You can canel right on the eve site, should be under subscription.
        Exactly its not there! lol, update tho, i created a petition about it, and apparently i get the one month if u sign up, then it automatically cancels if i used steam, then i can resubscribe if i want.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X