So I guess this game is dead?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I guess this game is dead?

Signed up for the 14 day trial. Seems like a good game but no TG'ers? So is there anyone out there in this immense world beyond?
    sigpic

Re: So I guess this game is dead?

I'm on holiday (for the first time in 2 years), so I'm not really online at the moment, but you should join MCREW-PUB. Thats where almost all of us ended up. Wulfyn runs the corp, most of the officers are TG. We operate in a very TG way. You'll fell at home there probably more than anywhere else in Eve.
    Do or do not, there is no try....
    -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

Originally posted by gunjunkie View Post
      I'm on holiday (for the first time in 2 years), so I'm not really online at the moment, but you should join MCREW-PUB. Thats where almost all of us ended up. Wulfyn runs the corp, most of the officers are TG. We operate in a very TG way. You'll fell at home there probably more than anywhere else in Eve.
      Ok I have looked everywhere I know to look to try and find MCREW-PUB. May I ask how to find it so I can join it? Thank you in advance for any direction you can give me.
      sigpic

Comment

what is your name in game drizzid?
        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
        -Vulcan

Comment

Buck Masters :)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzid View Post
            Ok I have looked everywhere I know to look to try and find MCREW-PUB. May I ask how to find it so I can join it? Thank you in advance for any direction you can give me.
            On the sidebar, mailing-lists and channels.

Join Channel, then type in MCREW-PUB.
            Do or do not, there is no try....
            -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

I'm part of Mcrew, Not TG sponcered but there are a few TGers there. Great group of players.
              The soldier formerly known as, Eroak.

From the TG Primer: 2) Create an environment where there is
              mutual respect for your fellow gamers
              and where all members
              would be working together to advance the enjoyment of their hobby.
              Former TGU Dean, 3rd, 9th, & 56th IHS member.

Comment

I talked to him the other day in a private convo.

Comment

Well hey there fellow eve-o'ers. Haven't met any of you in Eve yet, but I'm there. Name is FeralShadow, just like here. Feel free to look me up and send me a mail or anything else. Don't feel shy ;)

-Feral
                  "If you want to taste the ground, feel free to attack." - Kenshin Himura

Comment

I'm @ it again!

Kriegore

Look me up!

I'd like to join a corp...TGEL is gone. :(
                    Dirt013

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt013 View Post
                      I'm @ it again!

Kriegore

Look me up!

I'd like to join a corp...TGEL is gone. :(
                      clear out your PM messages man! You should come play css again too! :P

sorry off topic i know, pm box full dirt!

- -

Comment

Some of you may know me others may not .But I still live and breath ,Be it now in a pod filled with ectoplasm.Ok enough with the rp stuff I am and have been playing eve for a while..

So for all wondering where -=N42=-/-=TG=-Diablo vanished too after wow hehe I was obducted into space ..and reborn as Dragonovitch :p
                        Was that Diablo flying that helio ?

Comment

Originally posted by Diablo View Post
                          Some of you may know me others may not .But I still live and breath ,Be it now in a pod filled with ectoplasm.Ok enough with the rp stuff I am and have been playing eve for a while..

So for all wondering where -=N42=-/-=TG=-Diablo vanished too after wow hehe I was obducted into space ..and reborn as Dragonovitch :p
                          Did you start playing eve before or after TG officially went in with TEGL? What are you doing in eve now?

Comment

I didn't start playing eve till a few months ago after i got tired of WOW and Anarchy Online.
                            Am actualy in a decient corp with some old friends doing the industrial mining and production thing.Not much on the pvp part but i have 2 chars verging on the 8m sp mark mabe after i get my skills up to par i may be getting into it :p

I am mostly in high sec for now but i did start out as a noob in eve in low sec lol was in cy-zlp when i started but left that corp because i didn't like the way most of the members conducted them selves and what i mean by that is a few of them were high sec gankers and i didnt want no part of that ..tg instilled the pride of being honorable in me . :p Its diferent when defending your territory but to blow up and pod some dude in a makinaw cause he is mining in high sec and you want to sell his mods is bs.
                            Was that Diablo flying that helio ?

Comment

This is a bit of an old thread but I'll dig it up and polish it off.

I got back into Eve a month ago - so far, so good. If anyone ever wants to look me up, I go by Tenchi Kousuke and can be found currently working on training to fly big battleships and running missions in my spare time. :)

Hope to see everyone out in space!

"Remember to pillage BEFORE you burn!"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...