New Player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Player

Greetings everyone! Played EVE a while back, enjoyed it, but didn't have the time to invest into it at the time. Going to be giving it another try starting today, but will have to start fresh because I cannot remember my old accounts name and don't really care enough to try and retrieve it.

Anyway, hopefully I can get back into it and get to know the TGers over here in this part of the gaming world.
    Bucklin out.

Re: New Player

I'm wondering if there's some sort of EVE resurgency going on right now ;)
    "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
    Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Comment

Not really, it was never dying for it to "resurge".

Many of whats left of the TG players hang out in MCREW-PUB.

Comment

Mining, mining, mining. Solo mining sucks. Anyone here mine and run any non-corp operations they could use an extra hand on?
        Bucklin out.

Comment

I would honestly find something else to do unless you get into a fun corp that does mining ops. Solo mining will kill the game for you, imo. Make sure you pop into MCREW-PUB for suggestions.
          Do or do not, there is no try....
          -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

I'm in MCREW-PUB, should be able to figure out what new face is me.

Running missions now in a Vigil, doing pretty good with it. I'll go out and solo mine in 0.9/1.0 when I'm surfing the web. I'll probably be stuck in the Vigil for a while, since I'm working on all my learning skills first.
            Bucklin out.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X