Manufacturing Report (kinda)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manufacturing Report (kinda)

Just wanting to let you all know that the corporation is doing great. Those of you who are in the corp and know what's going on, you know what i'm talkin about. As the Director of Manufacturing it is my duty to give you all a small idea of what's going on. Well with the minerals that everybody's been mining, I've been able to produce 200,000 Wrath Cruise Missiles, about 60,000 medium Antimatter charges, and 40 heavy neutron blasters. I know the cruise missiles will sell like hot cakes, and probably so will the antimatter charges. The blasters.. well, I guess we'll wait and see. After some nifty Excel'ing done by our very own Nova (he's great at it btw) I've come up with a net worth of the Manufacturing division at approximately 97 million isk, taking into account the isk this division currently owes the mining division, and the small amount that I donated earlier this week. There is approximately 18mil worth of minerals, and with the blueprints counted with the assets as well to come up with these figures.

All in all, looks like things are finally off to a running start! Hoorah!

-FeralShadow (aka CollisionFactor)
    Director of Manufacturing
    Tactical Gamer Universe LTD
    "If you want to taste the ground, feel free to attack." - Kenshin Himura

Re: Manufacturing Report (kinda)

Good start! I expect to hear more good things from our Manufacturing department (and the others) as we progress. :)

"Remember to pillage BEFORE you burn!"

Comment

Great report! :D

Maybe it'll mean something to me soon, when I eventually get back in... hehe.
      "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
      Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Comment

Nice work!

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

A great achievement no doubt!

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
          "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
          - Wulfyn

Comment

Sounds like you guys are well organized and doing awesome =)
            Good to see! =D

Myself I'm in PURE Legion, after getting sick of KIAeddz emo rage and FAIL pvp ops and leaving KIA alliance we've been actively roaming the north for pew pew. I'll have to drop in your PUB channel and say hi. o/
            CoD WaW = -Cloak-
            CS:S/CoD4 = Cloak
            BF2/BF2142 = Alucard_Zer0
            EVE Online = Assassin Zer0

Comment

The corp is doing quite an impressive job and we're going up up up fast and with strong momentum.

-Ronistar (Spulat)
              Assistant Director of Manufacturing
              Tactical Gamer Universe LTD
              "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
              Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X