Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got room for one more?

Hi folks

I have two accounts in EVE right now and just started playing again after a year off. One character has about 8M skill points and mainly flies a Covetor (mining obviously) and a Buzzard for exploration. Still need to learn Archaeology with him but he has hacking skills now. If those skills are of use to the corp then I'd consider applying. My other character is a 4M skill point hauler (Iteron V) and combat pilot (Drake). I may do a couple of months stint with the Seppuku Warriors to get him some PvP training before he joins a regular corp. Not confirmed yet but I'm considering it. Right now I'm based in Poinen/Otela, so just around the corner from the HQ. I'm a casual player splitting my time with Warhammer Online right now although my interest in WAR has been fading a bit lately. Being retired allows me to play irregularly during the day (Eastern US time) and once in a while in the evening when not playing WAR. Thanks for considering me.

Ironsight
    We don't stop playing games because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing games. Anon

Re: Got room for one more?

First, speak with Vortex, Echo or Adeptis about joining.

We we are also casual in our play and don't have requirements on playtime. Any skills are of a help to us and scouts is something we can always use with the new wormholes they released.
    The soldier formerly known as, Eroak.

From the TG Primer: 2) Create an environment where there is
    mutual respect for your fellow gamers
    and where all members
    would be working together to advance the enjoyment of their hobby.
    Former TGU Dean, 3rd, 9th, & 56th IHS member.

Comment

Re: Got room for one more?

OK thanks, will look for them in-game and add the corp channel to my chat window. Was just learning the new scanning system the other day and found a wormhole in Poinen. It was only going to be stable for another day and no ships had been through it yet. Thought of going in but only had my Buzzard and did not want to risk the ship and my implants so I chickened out.

Edit - My character name is Duncan Jax.
      We don't stop playing games because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing games. Anon

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X