Heya

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heya

Let me introduce you to my alt, Trysty. She is one of the hotest babes in EVE. She is also a lady and as such demands all the respect you can give her. She does a bit of roleplaying, and as such tends to run off at the mouth a bit. If it gets a bit much, she will not take offense if you tell her to close it down a bit. Like a lady, she will also be there when you need her and heal your wounds should you be injured.

The game can be a bit intense sometimes and I have learned to lighten it up a bit. I hope you enjoy her as much as I do.

Re: Heya

A lady? In Eve?? Remember this is a universe where I can buy exotic dancers and keep them in my cargo hold for months...not a place where you gonna get a lot of respect for only been a pretty chick. Having said that if you point at people a full rack of 220 AC II you maybe will get all the respect you are looking for...\o/

Comment

Sup Gato, how are things?
      Do or do not, there is no try....
      -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

When I am online I am spending time on the Min side of FW near Rens-Amamake
        I am still flying drone-eating Caracals (or a bait BB with 4 LSE II ;-) ~44K EHP ftw)
        My drone skills are up...so a Vexor or Arbi are looking a nice change
        What about you?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...