Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone playing Eve looking for 0.0 Wars? :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone playing Eve looking for 0.0 Wars? :)

I've been playing Eve for almost 2 years now, and Arma the same time. I found the TG servers a few months ago and fell in love with em. THey are run great and the ACE mod you guys have on it, in my opinion, saved the game, and brings it to new heights with the addition of too many new features to count. It has been a complete joy to play on the TG servers and I just found out about the Eve thread on the this website. I don't know if you guys would get mad at me for doing this, but it is worth a try.

I've been in the same corp for about 2 years now and they are the best group of people. We have great fun, we are laid back, but we are damn good at what we do: that is PVP. Currently we are in IRC (If you happen to follow the politics of the game, which I sometimes do) and at war with 20+ large alliances including Goons. Our main fight is with RA-Red Alliance-- almost entirely made up of russians, who are losing (along with everyone else we are fighting). THe past few weeks, we have had many crushing victories and our Alliance Kill death ratio is around 4:1. This is some of the best fighting you can get, as Titans, MOMs (we have 3 in our corp)become a common sight as well as the endless number of enemies to shoot.
    -If you play Eve, and you are interested in joining this, Please contact me ingame:
    Character name: Elite28

-Btw if you are looking at this but you don't play Eve, I strongly urge you to give it a try. Im not into the whole magic and RP crap so I tended to stay away from these MMO games, until I tried this out 2 years ago. This game is one of the most intense PVP games out there, and will require a ton of strategy and tactics when fighting.

-Sorry if this is the wrong place/website to post. THanks for reading

Re: Anyone playing Eve looking for 0.0 Wars? :)

We're glad you like it here :) TG runs great servers, and I've always had my fun on the 2142/BF2 COD4 and CS:S servers.

However, TG currently has it's own EVE corporation; Tactical Gamer Universe LTD.
    "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
    Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Comment

Hey Stucco! Nice to see you and welcome to the forums!

What's the name of your corp/Alliance? :)

"Remember to pillage BEFORE you burn!"

Comment

Ya, sorry about that guys.

-The corp name is: Eve Liberation Force
        -Alliance name: IRC - Intrepid Crossing
        Last edited by Stucco; 04-21-2009, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Hello, Just want to point out the Russians arent losing, they are the single biggest force in Eve: over 7k+ members. But Id like to know if you are blue to ATLAS alliance?

Comment

lolpolitics.

But seriously, nice to see other Eve'rs here on TG.
            Do or do not, there is no try....
            -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

THIS:

http://killboard.atlas-alliance.com/...l&kll_id=68924

Comment

I can tell you that these russians aren't doing too well. Ever since the beginning of the war, Red Alliance has been losing many members and some sov systems, they lose 100s of ships each day to us and ED now, soon they will break. Really only a matter of time unless their allies pull better attacks on us.
                -As for ATlas: no we are not blue to them, but red. They are pretty good at fighting, but they do love to talk a bunch of **** and when they do actually lose fights, it makes them look very bad. -Right now we haven't seen too much of them lately because they have their own stuff to deal with.

Comment

Thats interesting because you essentially have what we cann the russian coallition (Solar Fleet, Solar Wing, Red Alliance, Legion of XDeath, Shadow of XDeath, RED MERC) allied with Ka Tet and a few others who are in turn allied to TCF, and the whole lot are blue and allied to Goons.

On the opposition you basically have a rogue russian alliance called AAA, Atlas Alliance and a few others making a stand and I guess you guys fit in somewhere in between. The main reason why these guys might be losing sov is because there are huge all out battles going on between Atlas coallition and the russian coallition atm, heavy capital fleets are being deployed against each other and there is a lot of real life money being staked.

You are absolutely right Eve Online is absolutely the best RPG MMO for an adult, infact the average age of players in eve is like 20+, and whne you join any half descent alliance the leadership is made up of adults entirely. There is real time politics, trade, espionage and everything in eve is more or less player controlled and player affected.

There has never bene an MMO that comes even reasonably close to what eve is, and I doubt there will be one in the future. The game itself can be dull at times, especially for the nonskilled/new pilots that lack the skills to do anything of structure, but in an organised division you can still attend fleets and fight for your alliance/coallition.

Unfortunately, many people remain in High Sec, and because of this they miss a complete/entire field of the game that they never get to experience because of this.

Comment

Are you in an alliance yourself?

Comment

Yes, I am part of a Resident alliance of TCF. My corporation itself is more industry and espionage focused, we have infiltrated our hostile neighbors and do roaming gangs vs them etc. But primarily we manufacture capital ship and sub caps. We also hold a large pos deathstar in WH space where we have a small detachment.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X