Been eyeing EVE for a while

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been eyeing EVE for a while

Well, i started the download after singing up for the 14 day trial. I been wanting to try this game for a while now, but always been afraid of the cost for subscriptions...not a big fan of paying to play. BUT i saw that you can now sell your ISK for game time... i think thats a great idea...So going to try a few 14 day trials, see if i can make some friends and get a some one to send me a 30day trial. If i still enjoy it, will buy the game and get 1 month of play. then try and sell 650million (realy that much) every 2 months.

So been looking, seems like the best way to do that going in 100% PvE for a while, and try to farm ISK.

Is it resanable to farm that much, that fast?

Re: Been eyeing EVE for a while

Well, so far i think the game is great. I changed char after i got a buddy invite from Whistlero.
    I know my skills need a lot of working but was hoping that i could start a trial period with TG corp in game.

Comment

Talk to adepts or tenchi in game for an invite.

The hungry, ignorant man immediately grasps that he is handed a fish, but is bewildered when handed a net. The man who shivers in the cold thinks happily of the man who invites him to sit by his fire, and somewhat poorly of the man who loans him an axe, flint and steel.

Comment

invited, thanks guys.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse