Found a new home - for now at least

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a new home - for now at least

I'll be joining Seppuku Warriors in the next day or two. Should be a fun ride as their mission is to "blow stuff up". In most cases they only accept members for up to 4 months of training but I have an "in" with one of the directors and might have a chance to stay longer. We'll see how it goes. Best of luck to all of you in TGULT. Fly safe and watch your six for any Seppuku Warriors. ;)
    We don't stop playing games because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing games. Anon

Re: Found a new home - for now at least

Good to hear, don't be a stranger ;)

TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran

Comment

Looks like we'll be on the opposite side of the map for a while. Some of you will be happy to know Mostly Harmless is going to be one of our primary targets. :)
      We don't stop playing games because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing games. Anon

Comment

It's good to hear you found yourself a group to roll with, though it's unfortunate you've decided to move on.
        "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
        Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Comment

Well, give MH heck for us, Duncan! We miss you but hopefully we'll see you around the universe! :)

"Remember to pillage BEFORE you burn!"

Comment

Mind if I ask why you moved on? I haven't joined TGULT yet, I've just been doing the newbie stuff trying to learn as much about the game as possible, in my albeit limited play time (7 week old daughter).
            It is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9/NIV

Comment

Seppuku Warriors are led by a few of my former teachers from my EVE University days and I felt that corp was a better fit for my goals right now. I would not hesitate to recommend joining TGULT. You will learn the game much faster and make better use of your limited time in a good corp. The game is meant to be played with friends, not solo, IMHO. Even if you don't go out to 0.0 right away you can still get a lot more out of the game staying in Empire and being part of a good group like TGULT.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X