Eve is Everywhere!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eve is Everywhere!

I just found Tactical Gamer through BF2: Project Reality and am impressed. The clan is huge and spans a good number of games which is epic of course, since it covers the majority of what I play.

However, much to my delight I found that they have an Eve-Online corporation too! (Eve often gets overlooked.)

Even though my main character (Killajoules) is part of the Wildly Inappropriate Alliance I just wanted to give a shout out to the TEGL members out there. Feel free to hit me up any time TEGL.

Happy and safe flying pod brotheren!

Re: Eve is Everywhere!

I know dude... its like a space time paradox were everywhere all the time doing everything!

Comment

Oh geez, you're a part of WI? LOL I think we've run into you guys a few times already.

No, glad to see more new people rolling in and saying hello. Feel free to stop in and visit us - our pub channel in game is TGULT-PUB.

See you around the universe! :)

"Remember to pillage BEFORE you burn!"

Comment

Well ive never posted in our eve forums, but i have stalked you public channel in game. Im gaudfua and as a member of southern cross i find it nessecary to say hi to WI(rhymes). For those of you who dont know we are a 0.0 pvp who are known for running T1 Crusier ops, what we call "cruzah Frenzy".
        We recently moved into WI space and clamimed FDZ and npc station. long story short were still there running amoke all over the area and having a great amunt of fun. We developed some anti-pos tactics, such as flying a shuttle around the guns at close rang till they run out of ammo.
        Anyway it has been geat fun and we have had pleanty of battles with WI in the past few weeks, thats for the pew pew.

Comment

Originally posted by tralicrifleman View Post
          Well ive never posted in our eve forums, but i have stalked you public channel in game. Im gaudfua and as a member of southern cross i find it nessecary to say hi to WI(rhymes). For those of you who dont know we are a 0.0 pvp who are known for running T1 Crusier ops, what we call "cruzah Frenzy".
          We recently moved into WI space and clamimed FDZ and npc station. long story short were still there running amoke all over the area and having a great amunt of fun. We developed some anti-pos tactics, such as flying a shuttle around the guns at close rang till they run out of ammo.
          Anyway it has been geat fun and we have had pleanty of battles with WI in the past few weeks, thats for the pew pew.
          Oh, Southern Cross sure has been having some fun lately -_-
          "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
          Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Comment

Hehe, defiantly some good fights with everyone in Geminite... Alot of stront timing. I personally wasnt able to take place in any of the battles due to RL but from what I hear WI enjoyed the action.

Hopefully soon we'll fight again and we'll meet in a battle...

Till then safe flying! Not in WI space of course :P
            Last edited by slaughterhouse12; 06-22-2009, 10:41 PM. Reason: misread some info

Comment

Also ramble in eve, amazing what things are going on there ^^ RIP BOB!

Comment

I'm mainly here for PR but I too also have an EvE account...
                MoFo Wargasm of Kumovi, Sons of Tangra alliance.
                We are in Fountain right now... big shout to my fellow pod pilots :)

Comment

Man, I'm seeing serious representation here. WI, Southern Cross, SoT... who's next - Kenzoku and Goon? :D

Glad to see everyone out and about! Hope to see all of you around the EVE universe. :)

Comment

I am from IRC... things arn't going to well right now.
                    |TG-Irr|WarV

Comment

Originally posted by WarV View Post
                      I am from IRC... things arn't going to well right now.
                      Yes, we were out there with you - we're part of Aggression. We've heard things aren't going very well for IRC/ED. Hit me up in game and let's chat sometime. I'm Tenchi Kousuke. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Vortex421 View Post
                        Man, I'm seeing serious representation here. WI, Southern Cross, SoT... who's next - Kenzoku and Goon? :D

Glad to see everyone out and about! Hope to see all of you around the EVE universe. :)
                        Now that I remember there is a famous Eve player who also used to be with TG, I don't know if he still is, called Currin Trading/James 315 who is with goons.
                        |TG-Irr|WarV

Comment

Originally posted by tralicrifleman View Post
                          You're part of SCA? I scammed one of your guys for a bil isk lol >.>. I used to be part of KIA and came across a few of you guys when I'd get my ships to our drop off location so they could be shipped to 0.0. Recently quit KIA though to do some more scamming, running short on isk again lol.

Comment

Originally posted by WarV View Post
                            Now that I remember there is a famous Eve player who also used to be with TG, I don't know if he still is, called Currin Trading/James 315 who is with goons.
                            Yeah, I still check in with TG from time to time. I found TG way back when, in the summer of 2005 when BF2 was released. Though BF2 had its flaws, the TG community did an awesome job of creating a teamwork-oriented server with the best squad leaders and commanders you could ever find. The Battlefield developers haven't been able to reach the quality of BF2 with any of its new projects, though I hear there is a BF3 in the works...

Comment

Hey James, nice to see you're still around ;)

I agree that BF2 was better than the later battlefield games. Hopefully BF3 will bring back some of the great gameplay and allow for mods that made BF2 so much fun.

TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X