Old SChool MC boys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old SChool MC boys

Hey lads, Eve bit me in the ass recently again and I logged on to find all sorts of older mcrew boys on, was jus wonderin if and when mcrew was gunna be relaunched? Wont be online permanently myself till mid Aug but am deffo up for a rehash of the the old pewpew. In case it takes a little bit longer, jus wanna wish chimpy well in his new IRL life and hopin to see ye older lads soon, TAM, GUN, VULC, NICK, FABBIE, EVA , etc, good luck huntin till I get there, and then moar blood for the blood god :)

PS. I realise this is a public forum so anyI wantin a more personal reply then PM me :)

Re: Old SChool MC boys

Originally posted by Xarthaginian View Post
    Hey lads, Eve bit me in the ass recently again and I logged on to find all sorts of older mcrew boys on, was jus wonderin if and when mcrew was gunna be relaunched? Wont be online permanently myself till mid Aug but am deffo up for a rehash of the the old pewpew. In case it takes a little bit longer, jus wanna wish chimpy well in his new IRL life and hopin to see ye older lads soon, TAM, GUN, VULC, NICK, FABBIE, EVA , etc, good luck huntin till I get there, and then moar blood for the blood god :)

PS. I realise this is a public forum so anyI wantin a more personal reply then PM me :)
    I know most of the core players went off in their own ways. But the MCrew pub channel is still up to keep in contact.
    The soldier formerly known as, Eroak.

From the TG Primer: 2) Create an environment where there is
    mutual respect for your fellow gamers
    and where all members
    would be working together to advance the enjoyment of their hobby.
    Former TGU Dean, 3rd, 9th, & 56th IHS member.

Comment

hey there xarth. I'm not currently playing eve anymore but I did see nick in there! Last i heard he was colonizing a WH system for himself!

- -

Comment

http://www.maelstrom-crew.net/Forum/index.php is still up
        The soldier formerly known as, Eroak.

From the TG Primer: 2) Create an environment where there is
        mutual respect for your fellow gamers
        and where all members
        would be working together to advance the enjoyment of their hobby.
        Former TGU Dean, 3rd, 9th, & 56th IHS member.

Comment

What's up Zarth? Long time no see, someone finally spring ya from jail? :) I still keep my characters going, but I've been idle for the past few months.
          "There are two kinds of people in this world. Those with guns and those who dig. You dig."
          EvE Online: Jintu Xi, Bandu McWilly
          PLAYSTATIONŽNetwork & Steam = "TrickyTerp"

Comment

Hi mate! Been a long time. Welcome back!

From what I can tell, after the Darkfall experience, Khul and some of the boys are back and kicking ass.

http://mc.eve-gamers.co.uk/

I'm very busy IRL, atm not playing, hope to see u in space soon. ;)
            sigpic

In the end we are all dead men. Sadly we can not chose how, but ... we can decide how we meet that end in order that we are remembered as men.

Comment

o/

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse