• Dominion

Who's excited? I'm excited. :D

Dev Blogs:

Sovereignty - Breaking the Chains

Sovereignty: Emergence is Neat

Dominion - The Capital Battlefield

Print 'Hello, World'

Full list of planned changes.

Fixing Sov, Fixing SuperCapitals. I am way more hyped for this than I was Apocrypha. How about you guys?

-Echo SE
    Last edited by Echo-48; 09-17-2009, 01:02 PM.

Re: Dominion

Good to hear, will finally see some worth of being a smaller corp in 0.0

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
    So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Hopefully those system claiming anchors aren't irritating like POS's and will be enjoyable to destroy. Imo tho it seems like its going to be very difficult to destroy and capture a hostile alliances system w/ those disruptor anchors. A 12 hour period of which they can be destroyed means the attacking alliance will have to defend their disruptor for 12 hours and have an easy flow of ships in and out of the system, and if that disruptor is destroyed it goes back to square one w/ the defending alliance going invulnerable w/ their claiming anchor. Will be interesting though.

Disruptors are 100k HP Shields and Armor. Not really a hard target. Defending them while they online will be the new focus of pvp. The Sov claiming structures are 50k/50k.
        Do or do not, there is no try....
        -- Yoda, Dagobah

/me is excited!!!

Black Storm Cartel

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." -George S. Patton

I'm sort of excited, I guess? Barely had time to acquaint myself with Apocrypha, let alone another complete overhaul like this. Now I won't even have been able to witness the lag-inducing AoE Titan superweapons... *sadface*...

It's kinda like joining WoW during BC only to have WOTLK come out 3 months later... You missed the best of everything and now have an even HIGHER goal to reach.

"Cum bellum clamavit, nos respondivi..."

"I've given everything I can... There are no heroes left in man..."

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed