Epic Fight in Pure Blind

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic Fight in Pure Blind

Fight between NC forces vs. Pandemic Legion in Pure Blind.
    Over 200 cap ships and about 435 in local, and HUGE lag....
    Huge fight, and yea, us NC guys took it on the chin, but some great screen shots, and yours trully recorded 21 kills during the engagment, and made it to the end of the fight in a smoking mega with 40% structure left. :)

Battle Report:
    MH KB- http://kb.eve-42.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=99256

PL KB- https://www.pandemic-legion.com/kill...ime=2009-09-30 02:52:00&end_time=2009-09-30 05:57:00&system=X-7OMU

PS> screen shots were taken from another forum, and are from a PL pilot.
    Attached Files

Black Storm Cartel

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." -George S. Patton

Re: Epic Fight in Pure Blind

Nice lol, so PL and NC are no longer blue?

Comment

Nope. NC and PL have been going at it and trading high value moons in PB for about 2 weeks now I guess.

Black Storm Cartel

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." -George S. Patton

Comment

Hahaha, why? In a month they won't be worth near as much as they have. Atropos has come to MH's aid against PL in this, so we might see each other soon, eh? ;)

Oh, and how did you change where your targets display like that?

//Echo SE

Comment

why? I dunno, they held some of these from a while back, when they were blue, and since they came over to pew with us, those towers became priorty targets. Gotta get that isk before dominion hits I guess. Might as well fight for something. 2nd question, thats not my screen. So im not sure how he got it like that. I don't really use mine like that though, although i like the huge list of targets, so i may try that. As far as atropos..... yea, get in the fight already! lol. Its not just MH against PL, pure blind happens to have a few NPC systems in it, so PL has staged there, but for example, PL killed a Wildly Innapropraite tower the night before. So it really is NC vs PL. :)

PS> PL is good. Real good.

Black Storm Cartel

Comment

The screenies look epic. Being a noob and away from the game til January to boot, I have no idea what half the jargon means or who is fighting who but the amount of lasers being fired in the first pic is enough to make my heart sing.

"Cum bellum clamavit, nos respondivi..."

"I've given everything I can... There are no heroes left in man..."

Comment

Might be time to start playing again, was in SniggWaffe when I quit playing. Not sure if Snigg's pirate corp is still around though.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo View Post
                Might be time to start playing again, was in SniggWaffe when I quit playing. Not sure if Snigg's pirate corp is still around though.
                You know what corp is still around?????

/me does jedi mind trick.......

These are not the dro.....oh wait no......i mean......join us again....you know you want to.
                sigpic

Comment

I probably dont have time to play atm and the last thing I want to do is get back into the game and try to get my character back from -10... :)

Comment

o/ Turbo!

Lystar just got resurrected. Unfortunately, all my stuff but a missioning Raven was in outposts in Pure Blind. Some people out there got some sweet deals on ships / mods lol.

I'm kicking around in empire atm trying to learn about all the stuff that has changed since I left.

Comment

A very cool fight near Pure Blind a while ago. Notice the local count and imagine the lag.

About halfway through the fight Goonswarm showed up, apparently to aid NC(us). We in Atropos aren't blue to Goons though, and there was confusion. Also, our entire fleet was caught in lag for a good 30min after entering. We warped backwards into that POS at least 20 times.

And yeah, I was in a SB. And managed to survive. //Echo SE

Comment

Nice echo, I just finally got into a SB myself. Who was atropos fighting before goons showed up?

Black Storm Cartel

Comment

I probably dont have time to play atm and the last thing I want to do is get back into the game and try to get my character back from -10... :)
                          TURBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pay off Concord. Damnit that would be cool to fly with you again 2nd BCT in da house!

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
                          "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
                          - Wulfyn

Comment

The life of a pirate is much more fun :P

Also I think Sniggwaffe may still be a pirate corp. Haven't had much dealings with them recently though.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X