Hey, Trying to find our corp...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, Trying to find our corp...

Hey guys, this is my second day playing, and I am trying to find the TG corp, but can't. I'm trying to search for the full name that is posted in this forum, but can't seem to find it. Does it still exist?

((Insert slightly witty, yet incredibly common-sensical quote here, to possibly ellicit a comment in one of thousands of posts on a rather popular web forum.))

Because it's Tactical Gamer. not "Samurai Ninja Bushido Warrior" Gamer.
    -Snowman Actual

Re: Hey, Trying to find our corp...

It was closed earlier this year.

//Echo SE

Comment

Figured as much. Where are people playing now?

((Insert slightly witty, yet incredibly common-sensical quote here, to possibly ellicit a comment in one of thousands of posts on a rather popular web forum.))

-Snowman Actual

Comment

I went to Maelstrom Crew (an old TG splinter mercenary PvP Corp), some went to 4wing, some went to black mamba, some are in tg.com corp, and some went into a wormhole based corp (forgot the name)..

join channel |TG| in game and you'll run across TGers in various corps.

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
        "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
        - Wulfyn

Comment

how do I join a specific channel like |TG|? I've been lookin for a few days, but can't seem to find it =( Am I allowed to do that under a trial acct?

-Snowman Actual

Comment

Now that dominion came out, theres a little chat bubble thing on th chat box itself. (like the type in comics when characters talk) . You can click that and join the channel "TG" .

Black Storm Cartel

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." -George S. Patton

Comment

thanks =) I'll try that

-Snowman Actual

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X