Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maelstrom Crew

Hi everyone,

I was part of the original group of people from TG that got into eve to make the first TG corp (TEGL) - tho of course many TG'rs had been playing eve for long before that. TEGL was originally run by Apo, but after a while I took over as CEO. This lasted for a few months before I left, and started a mercenary corp (Maelstrom Crew).

Since then many veteran TG'rs have joined the ranks. We continued having fun for a couple of years, and then all burnt out by Eve we put MCrew into hibernation. Then 6 months ago we came back to the game and reformed the corp. The core mantra of the corp remains the same as ever, and the same as the mantra of TEGL before it and TG as a whole - creating a tight knit group of players that can work together as a team, utilising strategy and tactics to achieve common goals.

The core of the corp has now been rebuilt, and we are looking for active pilots to join our ranks to increase our numbers. We remain as a mercenary corp, having recently joined the Underworld Excavator mercenary alliance who operate in a scarily similar way to us. We're looking to take on bigger contracts and face greater challenges, and to do this we want to fly with more people who know what it takes to contribute towards a focused corp - TG'rs.

I didn't want to drop the message previously as I didn't want to disrupt the existing TG corp, but it seems that many of you have broken off and are looking for a new direction. So if you are interested in a change of career then convo me in game (Khul Drukath is my char, don't convo Wulfyn as that is an alt on an inactive account), or drop into MCREW-PUB. Additionally feel free to ask any questions here!

Thanks for your time.

Re: Maelstrom Crew

Good to see you all are back in action!

Comment

Hey Wulfyn!

McAoidh here. I put an app in a while back and never really followed through with it. With the birth of my daughter and the ending of the semester, I haven't really had much EVE time. I was thinking of starting up my own corp but have decided that the CEO hat is not something I wanna put back on. Too much work, not enough fun. :) Anyways, I'm still very much interested in Mcrew. I'll get in touch with Khul in game for more info.

Comment

Okay I'm redownloading now. This convinces me to get one step further towards being back in-game.

Comment

Originally posted by Wulfyn View Post
          Hi everyone,

I was part of the original group of people from TG that got into eve to make the first TG corp (TEGL) - tho of course many TG'rs had been playing eve for long before that. TEGL was originally run by Apo, but after a while I took over as CEO. This lasted for a few months before I left, and started a mercenary corp (Maelstrom Crew).

Since then many veteran TG'rs have joined the ranks. We continued having fun for a couple of years, and then all burnt out by Eve we put MCrew into hibernation. Then 6 months ago we came back to the game and reformed the corp. The core mantra of the corp remains the same as ever, and the same as the mantra of TEGL before it and TG as a whole - creating a tight knit group of players that can work together as a team, utilising strategy and tactics to achieve common goals.

The core of the corp has now been rebuilt, and we are looking for active pilots to join our ranks to increase our numbers. We remain as a mercenary corp, having recently joined the Underworld Excavator mercenary alliance who operate in a scarily similar way to us. We're looking to take on bigger contracts and face greater challenges, and to do this we want to fly with more people who know what it takes to contribute towards a focused corp - TG'rs.

I didn't want to drop the message previously as I didn't want to disrupt the existing TG corp, but it seems that many of you have broken off and are looking for a new direction. So if you are interested in a change of career then convo me in game (Khul Drukath is my char, don't convo Wulfyn as that is an alt on an inactive account), or drop into MCREW-PUB. Additionally feel free to ask any questions here!

Thanks for your time.
          hey it's good to see you around here wulfyn, those were crazy times man!

If you guys decide to get forums with tg and use our facilities for your corp, you're welcome too. have a look at the SOP!

Good hunting in eve either way!

- -

Comment

Checking in!

Thorgaard and his little, but sharply-toothed Hurricane are back in the black.
            sigpic

Comment

Good to see MCrew on the up and up, and perhaps we'll run into each other some time.

As blues, that is :)
              "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
              Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Comment

<3.

Live the life in Eve TG style with these guys, you won't go wrong.
                Do or do not, there is no try....
                -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

Yo! I'm back in business. They shut me down after the trial period even though I was signed up for another 30 days.. took them this long to fix it.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm just seeing this thread for the first time now. For that matter I didn't know MCrew had re-formed.

So I guess Darkfall didn't pan out?

Comment

I joined MCrew when I heard they were reforming and it's been a blast =) Especially with the corp joining the UE alliance - Ops are happening quite frequently (lots of members in various time zones), whether we're at war, doing wormhole stuff, or even carebearing. The members are very helpful - funny thing, a corp we were at war with wound up hiring us to teach them PvP and it's being done in a virtual classroom in eve via in-game chat and voice - quite cool.

Havin' good times w/ these blokes.

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
                      "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
                      - Wulfyn

Comment

Wow! MCrew is back?!

Now that might just get me to re-up my account. Eve just wasn't the same without you all.
                        Last edited by loktight; 01-14-2010, 05:22 PM. Reason: spelling ftl

Comment

some one say drama?
                          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                          -Vulcan

Comment

It wasn't you, right?
                            Do or do not, there is no try....
                            -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

Originally posted by gunjunkie View Post
                              It wasn't you, right?
                              most of the time it wasnt, but then again most the time it was. its a catch 22 situation. you understand
                              that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                              -Vulcan

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...