Offer for all TG eve players.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offer for all TG eve players.....

I have an offer for all TG eve players.....I want be be clear this is only an offer and I am not trying to "steal" anyone away from other corps/alliance that they are. It is up to you weather you take me up on it.

Ok so here we go, The corp I am in is in 0.0 and looking for new members so I am inviting all TG eve members to it. We are in a quiet area of 0.0 (safer then most low sec to be honest) we have sov and constellation control. As well as a number of pos's. If your intrested or have any questions you can send me a PM thew these forums or contact me (Rakivic) in game. We have a friendly relaxed atmosphere and believe in helping each member out.

If and this is only if there is enough interest in signing on to the corp I can make a new TG corp with in the alliance I am part of.

The corp is Pilots of Damnation (P0D) which is in Death From Above (DEA).

Re: Offer for all TG eve players.....

I may take you up on this. Going to redo my subs again. Been missing this soul stealing game..lol. My toons are high level and mainly for manuf. I do have a carrier pilot, orca pilot. I'll let you know when i'm sub'd again.
    I'm the Goat and your not...

sigpic

Comment

ill join if you guys can help me make iskies from a brand new toon to buy a plex

Comment

There was only one TG corp, R.I.P TEGL! :D
        |TG|Syn - [defense] :row__572:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed