No announcement yet.

0.0 Opportunity.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0.0 Opportunity.

We have some space, available to corps for office rent, which will be reasonable. All the usual 0.0 caveats apply, but it should be reasonably stable. My corp will be basing there, and using it as a training ground/ISK factory during downtime between contracts. You will most likely be inserted into a "citizens" alliance if you take this opportunity, but we are looking for people who will actually use the space, in terms of ratting, mining, etc.

If you are interested, please post your corp name and diplomatic contact, and I'll get that pushed up to the people that are handling this.

You can expect the office rental to be fairly reasonable (60-80 mil per month), in terms of access to 0.0 space.
    Do or do not, there is no try....
    -- Yoda, Dagobah

Re: 0.0 Opportunity.

Hey Gun, nice to see your playing again. I don't think I'd be interested in renting out 0.0 space for my corp atm, but I'd like to find out more in order to keep options open. You left out a few important details (on purpose im sure). I'd like to know where the space is, and who is renting it out. If you can PM me that info, I'd appreciate it. :)

Black Storm Cartel

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." -George S. Patton

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed