New Blog, Old Corp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Blog, Old Corp

Just wanted to share my new EVE blog with the TG community. The blog is called Perception and Willpower, and can be found at www.blackstormcartel.com/aj . I tend to update it at least once a week and write about adventures in EVE and the happenings of my corp.

Speaking of my corp, its called Black Storm Cartel and we are focused mainly on PVP, and have alot of fun doing it. Currently, we are terrorizing the residents of Black Rise. The website is www.blackstormcartel.com . We are also recruiting, so if any TGrs out there in the world of EVE Online are looking for a new PVP home or to get your Yarr on, let me know either here or in game. It should be noted that the core group of the membership are all TG guys.

Black Storm Cartel

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." -George S. Patton

Re: New Blog, Old Corp

You still active in game? just resubbed and was looking for somewhere to go :)

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
    So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Re: New Blog, Old Corp

We May be living with ya for a bit until this WarDec clears anyway.
      "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X