TEGL question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEGL question

is the TG corp: TEGL still active or did it die, and if so would anyone be willing to do a revival operation?

Re: TEGL question

51 views and no answers people? cmon

Comment

Hey man. I know TEGL folded sometime back. This was followed by another corp, TGULT, which unfortunately met it's demise.

It's been a while since I've been in-game, but the TG members were scattered throughout different corps when I played. There is a healthy variety of choices depending on your style. There is an in-game chat channel for TG members, I want to say it was TG-PUB but I cannot remember at the moment. I'll get you a decent answer soon.

Also, the view count includes random guests and message board news crawlers that repost the information on other sites. It isn't strictly TG members, IIRC.

Comment

There is still a TG corp TGCOM there are only a half dozen or active members and another bunch in a another corp doing more pvp stuff. The TG CORP is mostly in POINEN( Caldari area). in gam e regulars Jutz, Kelvin Vanhorn, Quarath FIN ....

we do some mission running mining and looking to move back into WH space here pretty quick.
        "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Originally posted by Quarath View Post
          we do some mission running mining and looking to move back into WH space here pretty quick.
          Oh? That's tempting.

Comment

worm hole space is what im doing right now... im interested in that

but i have put a lot of money into the corp i am in know... joining our alliance might help you get into our class 5 wh
            hit me up: Entrau Caldenvary

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X