Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] EVE Online Players

Hello Gentlemen;

To those of you who play EVE Online i just wanted to reach out to you guys and establish some contact so we can do something in game whether it be PvP Roams to Group Missions or even some mining or whatever. The point of this post is to bring together the Tactical Gamer EVE Online community and do something together since i don't see much activity, but i am sure there has to be someone out there interested.

You can reach me in EVE as Cpt JackMitchel. If you dont see me online in game, send me an evemail.

o/

Re: EVE Online Players

I try to get on the |TG| chat channel when I am online in EVE, but its usually pretty empty or nearly so. It might help our co-op gaming if all TG'rs were in that channel when on. It might spur some collective efforts of some kind.

Comment

Its pretty popular recently. Yesterday was the only day I saw it completely empty in my 21 odd days.

I have a couple short time goals I want to full-fill but I'm warry about openly discussing them :P

Besides I have a ton of SP's to train towards... :/ its sad... burn Jita was easily my most profitable experience to date. Yet, with OTEC's rise, I squandered most of my loot too early.

Comment

|TG| Chat channel is back up and running, so be in it! :)

TG-30th Damion Rayne - Commanding Officer

Content Development Writer | Developer Relations Liaison

Comment

I really should... I have 12 chat windows open already xD

Alliance, Corp, Corp Recruitment, 8 intel chanels, and a Logistics Channel.... @[email protected]

And outside game, we have a jabber setup where I am in 4 channels through Pidgin, haha. EVE is serious business in the CFC! But it's because I fc and stuff, plus scout, etc.... and we're in the middle of the southern war, so... lots going on.

Sometimes I just wanna say heck with it and go back to a small pvp corp or something. :P

Comment

Same here with the multiple channels and clients. I was using jabber with one of my alts in CVA, but not any longer so I have an opening in my personal inputs. :)

And just wondering if the information overload will get more intense if DUST ever makes it to market. Then we have to worry about the ground pounders and their issues. ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X