What do we need to mine?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do we need to mine?

I was just wondering what the corp needs mined? I should get home early so I am just going to mine for awhile.

Re: What do we need to mine?

Since everyone keeps coming to me.. i guess i can update this to be accuarte and up to date.

The Corp has a shortage of isogen and the rare minerals like megacyte and zydine. The ore that gives us isogen is Kernite.. we need to find feilds of this and mine it dry... as for the megacyte and zydrine we will have to buy it till we get larger and venture out into 0.0 type space. if you go to pace an object in the hanger but see were have like 10+ click refine and see if you can get megacyte or zydrine out of it.. its about 4.7k per megacyte and 3.7k for zydrine so watch the sell price compared to the mineral extract. If the item only yeilds 1 megacyte but sells for 20k sell it and buy megacyte or zydrine.

Thx. hopefully apo and wulf will designate a head mining person to keep this thread up to date..
    if you need any missiles or ammo send me a ingame email and i will see if i can build more. also .. BP are a must if you find BP for cheap... tell someone.

Comment

Passari is the current system of choice for mining Kernite. It is about 5 jumps out from Tsukuras. If you are alone in a frigate it is more worth your time to mine Pyroxeres or Scordite in our HQ system.

If you give it to the corp, drop all ore in Hangar 6. I'll refine it as it comes in.
      In game handle: Steel Scion
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steeler
        Passari is the current system of choice for mining Kernite.
        We lost two ships out their today, I think we should go in a big gang so we are protected at all times when we move out there.

Comment

What got you?
          sigpic

Comment

You would have to ask Vulcan and Nick. I was just listening in, I know the guy was pissing everyone off in the system and another corp came down on him hard while most of us were in route to him.

Comment

that was pakkitena or something not passari.. but passari has had a few human pirates

Comment

this game doesn't sound stupid, holy crap. It sounds like you can activly go and do stuff, like Star Wars GAlaxies if the space combat wasn't bad... is it?

Is there a free trial? Etc etc..

Comment

Originally posted by AzzMan
                  this game doesn't sound stupid, holy crap. It sounds like you can activly go and do stuff, like Star Wars GAlaxies if the space combat wasn't bad... is it?

You bet!

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/eve-onl...l-account.html

Comment

Originally posted by AzzMan

The game is awesome. Just flat out awesome. The space combat is fun and has lots of big explosions. There is a 2 week trial which i think most of us are still using.

---

Comment

OK guys.. um .. mining topic.. lets get back on track

Comment

Here's a link I found that contains ore yields.

http://www.ianwarner.com/?p=eve_online_mining

It looks like we can also get Isogen from Omber Ore.

Comment

Thanks, I've been looking all over for a chart like this.

Plagioclase and Omber exist in Gallente, Caldari and Minmatar space, while Amarr space is mostly devoid of these ores. Amarr space holds Kernite and Pyroxeres.
                          I think he has this backwards. Omber is common down south. Kernite and Pyro are, well, what we're mining now. Jaspet, Hemorphite and Hedbergite are the things we should be scouting for at the edges of "safe" space.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steeler
                            What got you?
                            A Hawk, the assault class frigate...

Comment

and as we proceeded to organize for a full assult retaliation another corp that he pissed off got a few cruisers in forst and got him.. they were nice enough to give the cargo he stol eback from what i heard to..

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X