Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mininglasers

Hi guys,

It kinda sucks for me at the moment, did a payment for another month but it seems this takes up to 8 day via paypall. :-(

So no EVE for me just yet.

But on the other hand it leaves me with time to sort some things out, like which mininglasers on which ship.
    For this I have made an sheet in excel to compair the most important items with each other. Only because im not an SM I can not attach the original doc or send an mail through TG.
    So see the image below for a copy/paste in paint.

BTW if someone is interested in the XLS-file just send me a PM with your e-mailadress and ill send it to you.

BTW 2: for me it is now clear that I need to ad 3 mininglasers II to my Cormorant instead of 4 mininglasers I. Same CPU-usage but the II's mine more ore per cycle.

See you all ingame very soon.

Marco
    Pommetje

Re: Mininglasers

Sweet! I'll PM you with my email.
    Send me the xls, and I'll stick it up for everyone to download, and I'll make a post in Data & Charts, so we can keep stuff like that together.
    "You live and learn. Or you don't live long."
    - Lazarus Long

Comment

I am trying the trial account, and just bought myself a bantham. Crappy ship, but better than the one you start out with. Putting 2 mining lazers on a ship instead of a lazer and a gun, would you just take the chance of being attacked and then try to warp away or something?

Comment

Nice work Pomme. You should also include cycle time, listed as activation/duration on the info window. This is different for many of the more advanced mining lasers, and determines total units/second.

Also, the deep core mining and modulated lasers use degradable crystals that improve the output of a particular ore type in exchange for a lower base rate on non-equipped ore types. So the deep core I laser pulls in 40 units per cycle, less than a miner II, but if you equip the correct crystal for what you are mining, it will yield 80 units.

Black death5 -
        You have three options - get some drones for close protection, have a friend watch your back (either a miner with defenses or a combat ship), or just warp away. When you are solo mining, usually it is best to warp away. I encourage you to hook up with the corp ASAP, as you'll get a much better benefit than going solo.
        In game handle: Steel Scion
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steeler
          Nice work Pomme. You should also include cycle time, listed as activation/duration on the info window. This is different for many of the more advanced mining lasers, and determines total units/second.
          Yeah your right, ill update it and send it to strikefear to be put in the data&charts section.

Originally posted by Steeler
          Also, the deep core mining and modulated lasers use degradable crystals that improve the output of a particular ore type in exchange for a lower base rate on non-equipped ore types. So the deep core I laser pulls in 40 units per cycle, less than a miner II, but if you equip the correct crystal for what you are mining, it will yield 80 units.
          Hmm, did know about that one, but I dont have any info on that. Ill look into it and update it accordingly.

And BlackDeatch:

Yeah I always have a max. mining setup even when I'm mining alone. All you can do when alone is to go to save systems and when a pirate shows up jump to an other belt. Or when there are to many belt occupied by pirates Ill get the Kessie out of the hanger to finish them of.
          But most of the time Im helping out on miningops. when theres security provided. Thats when we get the most out of mining.
          Pommetje

Comment

Yep ill be using modulated strip miner 2s in a few days WITH crystals that are needed when list is made

Comment

Jeebus, Vega, are you hacking the skill trees or something? Every day I turn around you have a new Rank 5 skill.
              In game handle: Steel Scion
              sigpic

Comment

Phryne will be doing that, not me..

im strictly Support/fighting/hauling..

Comment

The .xls has been uploaded:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/405270-post6.html
                  "You live and learn. Or you don't live long."
                  - Lazarus Long

Comment

Originally posted by Pommetje
                    Hi guys,

It kinda sucks for me at the moment, did a payment for another month but it seems this takes up to 8 day via paypall. :-(

So no EVE for me just yet.
                    Yesssss! Last night (just before going to bed) I saw my payment was accepted. So see you guys ingame VERY soon (though playing BF2 again was kinda nice too).

Marco
                    Pommetje

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...