• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dream gang?

2x scimitar
    Curse
    Ishtar
    claymore

Should be able to dictate range, and mitigate a lot of damage. Clay is fast enough to kite other bc's and even some crusiers, espeially with the curse neuting out mwd's. All nano sheild fits, curse with 2x tracking disruptors, scimmys each with a utility ewar slot (damps, multispecs, etc).

If I could have a 6th ship, it would be a falcon.
    I use the 3 call rule: If I ask you for ammo/health/repairs 3 times and you just stand there and look at me, im TK'ing you and taking what I need.

Comment

Originally posted by SVD_Sniper View Post
      2x scimitar
      Curse
      Ishtar
      claymore

Should be able to dictate range, and mitigate a lot of damage. Clay is fast enough to kite other bc's and even some crusiers, espeially with the curse neuting out mwd's. All nano sheild fits, curse with 2x tracking disruptors, scimmys each with a utility ewar slot (damps, multispecs, etc).

If I could have a 6th ship, it would be a falcon.
      Where do you run this type of gang? I assume it's not low sec, or at least not for piracey, but that's quite a solid gang. 2 Logi 5 Scimitars are mean :P

Personally if I was using that gang in low sec for piracey I'd use a Vagabond in place of the Ishtar.

Although my ideal gang for general belt/mission hunting would be:

Arazu
      3x Stealth Bomber
      Rapier

Arazu does the probing and tackling, while ensuring the SBs can't be hit from the target/s. The Rapier is there to intercept fast ships from getting too close to the Bombers and providing target painters on smaller ships and ensuring they do maximum damage.

Pros:
      Can enter WH and burn and pillage there without fear of sentries (also no one knows your there due to no local and cloaks)
      Able to engage multiple hostiles and escape if the situation goes downhill.
      They do massive damage for their size and cost.

Cons:
      Fragile, so if the hostile gang has too many frigates or long range, high tracking ships you will need to bug out.
      Light drones will be a large problem if the Arazu can't lock down the offending ships fast enough.

If there could be a 6 member of the gang it would definately be a Falcon, or an alt in an anethema.

Comment

moving this thread to 2012...

Low sec anti-pirate gang
        3 Talos (EHP shield buffer \ DPS \ ecm drones \ implants \ drugs)
        1 Scimitar (seriously on the ball)
        1 Rook (racial jams)

Over 3.6k dps fleet with logi and rook force multiplication. Face melt a similar sized fleet of t1 hulls.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X