Rigs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigs

Man these are going to make some super setups.

For instance.

Myr/Hyper with a LAR T2 and 3x Rep rigs can rep close to what a normal 2x LAR T2 tank can.

Speed ships such as inty's and Stabber/Vaga with propulsion rigs. I had my Stabber going 4km/s easily.

PG rig can allow you to fit bigger guns/tank for no penalty (speed mods reduce armour and such but pg rig has no penalties) so you can save low slots and not fit RCU's.

Take note they stack with modules. So if you have 2 damage mods then fit a damage or rof rig it will be penalized like a 3rd damage mod (about 57% of its stats).

I expect a bit of balancing to be done on these, they've been changing a lot in the last week, you could make some very crazy setups with them.

Re: Rigs

I haven't had a chance to really them out yet. Looking foward to using them though.

Comment

Originally posted by Preston85 View Post
      Man these are going to make some super setups.

For instance.

Myr/Hyper with a LAR T2 and 3x Rep rigs can rep close to what a normal 2x LAR T2 tank can.

Speed ships such as inty's and Stabber/Vaga with propulsion rigs. I had my Stabber going 4km/s easily.

PG rig can allow you to fit bigger guns/tank for no penalty (speed mods reduce armour and such but pg rig has no penalties) so you can save low slots and not fit RCU's.

Take note they stack with modules. So if you have 2 damage mods then fit a damage or rof rig it will be penalized like a 3rd damage mod (about 57% of its stats).

I expect a bit of balancing to be done on these, they've been changing a lot in the last week, you could make some very crazy setups with them.
      Don't use speed rigs on your vaga, you should be using Polycarbon Engine Housings (note that these do not stack with nanofibers). A falloff rig is also a good idea, or else the kinetic resist rig.

Comment

Necro :P

I never said base speed rigs for vaga and Polycarb do suffer stacking penalty with nano's.

Comment

Answer...don't use nanos =p. The polycarb rigs have more effect. But then again we all know how cheap you are preston. You cringe at the 40m per rig :p.

---

Comment

I could buy and fit 3 Huginns for price of poly carb fitted vaga!

Comment

Did someone from here gank you or something?
              Do or do not, there is no try....
              -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...