The Rokh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rokh

I recently began playing Eve again and am intrigued by this new BS. Is there any worth in this new BS or any of the others?

Also what kind of pilot are our ranks in need of. My old account is gone so I am left with a brand new pilot and am wondering what I should build him for.
    "Divide and rule, a sound motto. Unite and lead, a better one." -Goethe

Re: The Rokh

Depends what you want out of the game, if you want to pvp then build a pvp character. The Rokh is a excellent sniper ship, it is a rail gun ship so it isn't like any other Caldari BS.

Comment

The Rohk is an awesome blaster boat to :)

My father has a fully fit Tech 2 blasters with a good tank, the ship has soo much powergrid its really stupied tbh

Comment

Dunno man. Not many people use the T3 ships as opposed to the "T2" (the Raven, the Megathron, the Apoc, the Tempest). I've not really played around with the Rokh but the best way to tell what it's good at is to look at its bonuses. That will kind of give you an idea of the roll they want it in. For example, the Megathron gets a bonus to tracking to its turrets. That makes blaster boating a lot easier. the Hyperion on the other hand (T3 gallente BS), gets a bonus to armor repair amount. You can make an incredibly beastly tank. Part of me thinks this is to try and answer the problem of *if you are primaried in a decent sized fleet you die*. But who knows, really. http://www.battleclinic.com has a lot of setups, and I'm sure browsing through those you can get an idea of what most people use it for.
        "If you want to taste the ground, feel free to attack." - Kenshin Himura

Comment

anyone try a blaster/torp rokh? I can get more dps out of T2 nuetrons adn T2 torps then i can out of a full load of T2 ions.....any idea?
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...