Registered but no invite

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registered but no invite

I know that it is a closed beta, and that they will be giving players invites to hand out every now and then. Just thought I'd start a thread for people that have registered for firefall, but have not yet received a beta invite. So we can get a pulse on who is interested in playing this game.

"Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Yep that's me.
    sigpic

Former Pathfinder
    Former ARMA Admin
    Former ARMA TGU instructor
    Former TGU Headmaster
    Current Noob
    Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

Re: Registered but no invite

Hold tight guys, members already in beta are given invites from time to time. I'm sure they would be willing to hand them off to TG members first.

Comment

thats why I started this thread, for people like me and bolagnaise to get our name in the hat for invites from TG members already in the beta

"Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Comment

I registered with them, too. I don't expect them to be in the office this week-end so I'll start checking my e-mails Monday. (of course, I dropped that there are several TG players currently in the beta)
          Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Dont be too hasty on checking those emails Bronco. Keep in mind that there were several of us who were on the waiting list for 8-12 months before getting an outright invite. As beta invites come available from TG members, we'll post here.

Comment

You can check for invites as well at several different websites. I received mine from www.massively.com

Comment

Thats me aswell
                sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

I regi to, no invite as of yet.

Comment

I have one invite. next person to comment wins it :)
                    sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

comment :)

|

Comment

I also have a single invite to give out...

Comment

Heyo ferris. still have it?

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
                          <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
                          DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

hey guys, i registered for the beta a bit late, in fact yesterday when surfing the web really late before bed, anyways, supposedly according to their page's twitter-feed, they're opening up to "Open-Beta" today the 24th so hopefully i'll either get my key or just will no longer be needing one,... im torn now, as i dont have alot of money laying around to spend, (only about $100-dollars a month for EVERYTHING, and that includes the peripherals i still need to buy, like a mechanical-keyboard and someday soon a nice huge leather office-chair and a few other things,)and so when i go and invest in a character in a game i genrally go "all in", with that said, im not sure whether i want to start putting my extra money from time to time into planetside2 or firefall as far as what i could or would gain... But i'd like to actually TRY Firefall before i go any further with that decision and since i get paid on march-1st, i'd hopefully like to get some trial-time in for it... So if they havent opened things up to the public by tomorrow afternoon or evening, could someone please send me an invite to the beta via whatever method is required? if you need my email address, just contact me in planetside2 or here if you can help me out with this. Thanks everyone and i'll see yah laters!

-00Donkey

By the way! i saw this a few hours ago and i thought it was Hilarious! search youtube for firefall "LGV" + "new guy video"

Comment

Is there still interest in this game?

It looks freaking beautiful. I'd certainly be willing to give it a try.

Let me know.

Mom
                              Games lubricate the body and the mind. - Benjamin Franklin
                              Ever since the beginning, to keep the world spinning, it takes all kinds of kinds. -Miranda Lambert

You're a 34, Mom. Thirty. Four.
                              Forever Perplexed

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...