Firefall on Steam!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefall on Steam!

Firefall is finally out of beta and has moved on to being an actual game! For people who have tried it previously, I know there has been lots of frustration over the last few years as the game has gone through multiple iterations. I have spent the last two days playing and I can vouch for the game being fairly solid. There are still a decent amount of bugs (none game-breaking), but they're working very hard to fix them. I will give fair warning that the game does have a fairly heavy amount of microtransaction stuff in it. You'll start out with the basic 5 battleframes, but to unlock any of the others, you either have to pay, or max out a battleframe, which will earn you tokens redeemable for unlocking other frames.

If you were previously a beta player, you can get early access now by going to the firefall website and logging into your account. From there, access the downloads menu on the left side of your profile page for the steam download link. If you werent, you can either pay for early access (plus a bunch of other stuff), or simply wait until the 29th to get in when it opens up for everyone.

If anyone wants to team up in-game, my in-game name is Ferris. Currently working on an engineer, trying to get 40 so i can unlock the bastion without paying for it.

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X