Corruption Issues?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corruption Issues?

I bought and installed yesterday via Steam, played through the prologue, and got into GTAV Online. Went through the first couple intro missions and called it a night.

This morning, I came back to the game and it wouldn't launch. Said it couldn't find the executable. I tried navigating into my SteamApps folder to run it directly, but the entire "Grand Theft Auto V" folder was corrupted. Had to delete the whole thing, and am re-downloading now.

Anyone else have any experiences like this?

Checking game files in Steam was no help, it just kind of hung up..
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Re: Corruption Issues?

I did not experience any corruption issues with my files. Have my game stored on my SSD. Other than abysmal loading times switch between online sessions and story mode, I haven't had any corruption (crosses fingers) with my files.
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Whiskey encountered corruption at one point, I think, and had to verify integrity and download a bunch. Everyone else so far, so good other than occasional crashes when doing multiplayer games/missions.

Comment

Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
        I did not experience any corruption issues with my files. Have my game stored on my SSD. Other than abysmal loading times switch between online sessions and story mode, I haven't had any corruption (crosses fingers) with my files.
        Joining a private session dramatically decreases join timE. However you won't have anyone to kill but still good if u want to do something specific or don't want to have other people in the session. https://support.rockstargames.com/hc...rsion-of-gta5-

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X