GTA Online Making Money - Tip #1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTA Online Making Money - Tip #1

Don't forget, you can sell cars to the Los Santos Customs (not any garage) once every 24-hours in game. Damonte has been told this translates to 48 minutes real time. You can reasonably find one of these cars in about five minutes or less and earn $7000-$9500. If the car is damaged, the sell value is less.

Not all cars can be sold, here's a link to the list: Los Santos Customs Vehicle Prices - GTA Wiki, the Grand Theft Auto Wiki - GTA IV, San Andreas, Vice City, cars, vehicles, cheats and more

Two that are not on this list are:

Vapid Peyote (Peyote gang) - $12,940
    Albany Buccaneers (Buccaneers Gang) - $9,750

These you have to steal from the gangs. Damonte doesn't know that it's worth it.
    Last edited by Damonte; 05-28-2015, 11:24 PM. Reason: Updated real time interval

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Re: GTA Online Making Money - Tip #1

Good luck getting those cars out in one piece. They are slow and not the most controllable at high speeds. Not to mention all those gangbangers shooting you up.

Players can only sell a vehicle once per day (in-game) or 48 minutes in real-time.
    Gah. This is what I keep running into trying to get rid of cars from my garage.
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Damonte usually switches to passive mode to sell a car.
      Last edited by Damonte; 05-28-2015, 11:24 PM.

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

Originally posted by Damonte View Post
        I usually switch to passive mode to sell a car.
        That won't help when it's NPC gangbangers shooting you up lol. Only protects you against players.
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        Former 9th & 13th

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I throw the cars I want to sell (but can't because i'm in the lock-out timer) in my garage. Next login, first thing I do is sell one.

Comment

You can find some customised cars parked around the map that go for 14-19k. Save them up in your garage to sell later!

Doing survival missions probably have the best money to time ratio as you get 30k by completing one. Takes 15-25 mins.

Daily objectives are also lucrative if you have the chance to get on for at least half an hour every day to do them. Doing your "dailies" for 7 straight days gets you 100k and doing them for 28 consecutive days will get you 1 million.
            Last edited by Kwalc; 05-15-2015, 10:45 PM.

Comment

To avoid damage to your car while driving it to the auto shop, what Damonte does is steal a car and drive to the autoshop. Damonte then calls his mechanic to deliver the car to be sold. Damonte then drives it 100ft to the auto shop and sells it in pristine condition.
              Last edited by Damonte; 05-28-2015, 11:25 PM.

Comment

To avoid damage to your car while driving it to the auto shop, what Damonte does is steal a car and drive to the autoshop. Damonte then calls his mechanic to deliver the car to be sold. Damonte then drives it 100ft to the auto shop and sells it in pristine condition.
                clever! but uh... isn't driving your car kinda the point? you must be listenin to too much West Coast Talk Radio - kick some jams and get your slow roll on :D
                Last edited by Damonte; 05-28-2015, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Damonte likes the look of some poor soul who gets a call from the police that their mini cooper was found all trashed and damaged from a joy ride... and coincidentally a block from a body shop.

Comment

Damonte likes the look of some poor soul who gets a call from the police that their mini cooper was found all trashed and damaged from a joy ride... and coincidentally a block from a body shop.
                    You are a terrible, terrible person!
                    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                    Former 9th & 13th

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X