GTA V - Chop-shop Build Battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTA V - Chop-shop Build Battle

You have two weeks - fill your garage with the best stable of vehicles you can! Steal em, buy em, chop em, paint em - we'll circle back in two weeks and do a poll.

GOGOGO

Re: GTA V - Chop-shop Build Battle

Challenge Accepted!
    Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

Y'all better get to work.

Comment

Hmm, my garages look tame in comparison...
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I havn't put a great deal of time into finding cars besides the ones I want to buy outright, but i've collected a few just to take part in this little bit of fun.

Comment

Hmm... you said two weeks from Sunday, but would anyone object to doing this on Saturday (the 6th) instead? Saturday might make it easier for those who work on Monday to stay later.

We should fire up a private session too so we can have a non-passive-mode car meet afterwards, somewhere like the docks district. Maybe do some drag racing, drifting, some ballin' TG photo ops. General shenanigans.

Oh, and are we going with a one-garage only rule here? Both so that the focus is on quality rather than quantity, and so that we aren't doing as much flying around the map to visit everyone's three garages?

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

A sample of my personal downtown garage...

|TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                Former 9th & 13th

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Very nice rides.
                  sigpic

Dont be shy, add me on Steam by clicking the icon below.

Comment

Originally posted by Strait Raider View Post
                    Oh, and are we going with a one-garage only rule here?
                    Yup - each owner invites everyone to ONE of their 10-car garages. Everyone (privately) rates each car 0-10, for a total of 0-100 for each garage. (owner doesn't vote on own garage) Only after ALL collections are reviewed should scores be revealed. i.e. I'll collect average score at the end.

Voting is totally subjective and garage owners can explain the theme/reasoning/details on the garage or individual cars specifically.

NOTE: You don't have to have a garage in the build-battle to vote! The more judges the merrier!!

When's a good time to do this? Next Saturday night?

Comment

Just a thought, because maths is my job, garage scores should be normalized against a player's total number of votes so that someone who rates vehicles low doesn't have a better chance than someone who rates vehicles highly. i.e. Garage normal rating = rating / total garage ratings by player * 100

This results in every player's garage ratings adding up to 100, divided over the garages they voted for, so every garage will be eligible for the same number of votes.

Comment

So I took in my favorite car in GTA (Obey Tailgater) into the shop for some upgrades. Ended up with this very nice paintjob (metallic carbon black + red pearlescent)!

|TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                        Former 9th & 13th

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Very similar paint job on my Peyote

Comment

So I suppose we should start trying to work out what time we'll have this so that everyone can show up? I know Acorn mentioned he won't be available until 9pm his time? ( [MENTION=13034]Acreo Aeneas[/MENTION] please confirm )

I can be there any time from 5pm UTC (1pm EST) to well past Whiskey's bedtime.

Comment

I won't be home Saturday until 8 PM CST (aka 9 PM EST).
                              |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                              Former 9th & 13th

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X