Event ideas?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event ideas?

Is anyone interested in doing some racing events, perhaps even a gold tournament?

I know of a few people here that like to make race courses so maybe we could have a race event with some of those included? The settings are really not important but if we want to stick to the primer than it should be custom vehicles on with catchup and slipstream turned off, logically.

Golf is 4 players per game so maybe we could use a bracket system depending on how many competitors we get. So, if we get 12 players, it would be 3 games of 4 players with the top 2 of every game advancing to the next. It would proceed with 2 games of 3 players with top 2 advancing after every game. Finally, coming to a last game of the 4 remaining players.

Are there more events that we could do or suggestions on how to improve the above?

Re: Event ideas?

I want to go on an immersive, off-road adventure. Turn HUD off and just take a friendly, fun drive north... Driving as you would IRL. I'm sure we can come up with some challenges as we encounter them. Hillclimb (try to climb steep hills without a running start) , rock crawling (mounting obstacles without typing), race to the mountain top, photo op at summit, river crossing, race down a mountain without loosing control (flip/roll = DNF), etc

The other thing I want to do is a stunt jump tour! Someone with dual monitors bring up a map/guide on their secondary and lead the pack around from jump to jump!

Comment

I think both are fine. Though something like W6's idea appeals to me more. We could climb the path up Mount Chilliad. It's rather perilous going up if you're not careful.

Here's my most recent climb up in a Albany Primo:

Last edited by Acreo Aeneas; 06-17-2015, 07:51 PM.
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeySix View Post

The other thing I want to do is a stunt jump tour! Someone with dual monitors bring up a map/guide on their secondary and lead the pack around from jump to jump!
        Here is a good map I have been using. If you get to the area where the black car indicator is and cannot find it you can click the car and get a description or youtube video inset that shows you where it is. (on the live web map) One thing is speed. Not every jump is full on and some require slower jumps for shorter landing areas.

Original link
        GTA 5 Map - IGN

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...