Who's preordering GW2?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's preordering GW2?

I dabbled in GW1 over the last couple months, as that's Mrs.Six' game of choice. (first MMO I've every experimented with)

Not sure if I'll preorder or not - you?

Re: Who's preordering GW2?

Its suppose to be totally different from GW1 from what I understand and sieges look really cool. I definitely think its worth taking a look at but pre-ordering that collectors edition on the 10th? I dont know..

Comment

Preordering but not the collectors edition, it doesn't yet look to be worth the extra cost.

Former TG-21st
      Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Yeppy if they give me a break on price.

Comment

Preorderin the normal version, CE just doesn't look like it's worth all the money really
          ˝Memento audere semper˝

Comment

Is everyone looking to get on the same server? Wish I would of got into the beta -.-

Comment

I have heard that supposedly GW2 will allow you to play on any server, so as to allow everyone to play with anyone else in game, like in GW1.

Former TG-21st
              Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

If you preorder you get beta access, fyi. MacLeod is right about the servers, I'm curious to see how's that gonna work out with WvW.
                ˝Memento audere semper˝

Comment

I'll probably preorder the standard edition.
                  Viking

Comment

Picked up my digital standard copy from gamestop.com

Comment

I just preordered the standard edition from the GW2 website. Unfortunately, their beta tester forums appear to be down.
                      |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                      |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

i preordered the collector edition a the 1st beta weekend should be next weekend emails should got out monday or tuesday with download links

Comment

Got the client set, planned it all out with my friends so all there's left is to wait 1 day and like around 9 hours. I'm gonna be playing on Riverside (EU) if anyone wants to join in. There's a site with all the servers and who's going to be playing on it (organized), looks like GW2guru stepped down from playing on Vabbi because 4chan players are going to be there, rofl.
                          ˝Memento audere semper˝

Comment

Hi all,

New here, but I've played with/against some [TG] members many moons ago in other games (mainly the Battlefield series).

I've pre-ordered, and got to play a bit in the beta last weekend, but right now I'm just fooling around in GW1 since I haven't played since release and never even played the expansions.

Was wondering if there were going to be enough [TG] members to form a guild or with whom you guys/gals were going to play on release, or if that had been decided.

Comment

Already preordered!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse