This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Names and Servers

Seeing as most everyone will be playing GW2 with their respective old GW1 guilds, this is simply a thread for TG folks to be able to know who else is playing and on what IGN's so we can get together every once in a while.

IGN: Arcole or Arcole MacLeod, with other in game names too be determined (named after the Battle of the Bridge of Arcole, my old handle from GW1.

Server: Playing on Fort Aspenwood, Jade Quarry, and Tarnished Coast, with one of those three to be determined as my home server depending on which of my groups of friends do WvW the most.

Former TG-21st
    Swift Mobile On Target

Re: Names and Servers

Ill be rolling on Tarnished coast ign will be Atatron same as every other game ;D

sigpic

Comment

Gates of Madness for me. I've been going by 'Requia' as my MMO in game name.

Comment

I think I will be going crystal desert along with some other friends. But I am not 100% sure.
        |TG-73rd|Socomseal
        |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

I am getting pressured into going into multiple servers...I wish I could split myself up... :p

Comment

HA! Undead you just couldn't stay away huh :) I will be playing where ever ya'll are playing with this name :) yeah 1 server and 1 main I'm afraid. Might stay with the heals, was alot of fun.

FUN FUN

Comment

Hell no, I like online RPG's way to much! I will see you in game soon, Spar.

ps, I hope there are no dailies! ;)

Comment

Ghost Stalker myself and a few friends from TGS are going to form a guild together not sure on a server just yet.

HardCa$h

Comment

Thats what I was looking for Cash. I will be a Guardian and my bro not sure He might take the Warrior route again. So I guess I will try and get on ya'lls server. A server with a large following would be nice. Dailies? Don't ruin the game for me Undead :)

FUN FUN

Comment

Haha. Check http://www.gw2guilds.org/servers/us and you can get an idea of how popular certain servers are.

Comment

That site actually is made up mostly of non-gw1 guilds so if you want to find one that you know will last a while I suggest you look in other places.

Former TG-21st
                      Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Spar I will get with you on which server and such we havent decided as of yet I will most likely be making a decision by friday before it goes live we shall see.

HardCa$h

Comment

Cool Im in. I talked with AVS a few minutes ago and will be looking to hook up in whatever you join.

FUN FUN

Comment

We decided on dragonbrand as our server, working on a name and structure as of now, got about 15 guys ready for when we launch, if anyone else wants in message me or Ghost Stalker

HardCa$h

Comment

This is a reminder to all of you that are joining up with me and HardCash. I will be playing at the start of the launch tonight and will be on the Teamspeak server around 10-11 pm MDT. I do not know when HardCash will be on but he will be on tonight. Don't forget that we will be on the Dragonbrand server, and we will finalize the guild name at that time. I will be Guild Leader and HardCash will be my Senior Officer so any questions just let us know.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X