X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well?

Title says it all lol. How is it?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Well?

good, but alot of people are getting their accounts hacked into, been reading posts on guild wars 2 facebook that people's accounts were stolen, including undead and me...

Comment

Have they got it sorted out for you all yet? Or are you still locked out?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Tomorrow will be a week that I have been locked out, since around 15 hours after pre-launch. I have about three hours playtime.

Comment

Well damn. I'm actually picking it up in the next hour lol. I don't want my account taken.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

I have been playing for about 3 weeks with no issues. I have the email verificaiton enabled so each time you log on from a different IP you have to verify through you email address before you can log into the game. I haven't had any issues. And the game is fun.
            "The mind stretched to a new concept can never return to it's orginal dimension."
            "What the mind can conceive and believe..... it can achieve."

The Mediator

Comment

Hit level 76 under two weeks, grouped with someone maybe once. It's a fun game for a bit, but I felt like I was playing a singleplayer game with a lot of people.

Comment

I have a lvl 80 Ranger and 75 Elementalists and I have to agree with you to a certain degree but I haven't done any of the WvW or PvP yet with comms and such. I'm researching that side of the game to see how fun that is. I have run dungeons with groups and that's not too bad when you have communications. The large Dragon fights are pretty cool when you have 50+ players fighting it.
                "The mind stretched to a new concept can never return to it's orginal dimension."
                "What the mind can conceive and believe..... it can achieve."

The Mediator

Comment

Only a measly level 30 engi at the moment because of almost no time available to play, however I have been able to group up with old friends quite a few times.

HOWEVER: Due to the nature of this game compared to GW1, the world (server) split means that there are also many old friends I can not play with, and also the change from the outpost/explorable area style from GW1 also means that you will often go for long periods of time without seeing another player. I severely miss the heroes and henchmen and party building aspect of the original.

Former TG-21st
                  Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

I have been having a blast playing. The GF and I just recently found out we can do the same quests. Lol

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Anyone else find some of those personal story quests damn near impossible to do? I think I died 50 times during a few of them, and the cost to repair gets out of hand.

Comment

They are hard. That's why the GF and I are running them together. That seems to be the best way.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

I didn't have much of a problem with the story quest. I only died when I do the quest when I am below the recommended levels, but when I do it's only about 2-4 death.

No Pity! No Remorse! No Fear!

sigpic

Comment

A lot of it depends on the profession you are playing. My warrior rolled through them but my engineer, which is a pretty squishy class when it comes to those 1v1s had a more difficult time.

Former TG-21st
                            Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

I think I seen one of you guys yesterday on Sorrow's Furnace the other day, or someone running around with [TG]

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X