Zombie Loot Drops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombie Loot Drops

So in the H1Z1 reddit someone asked if zombies having lots of loot was a rare thing, or a bug. This was the response

[]ChocolateCarly
    Yes it was. When a dead players loot goes unclaimed, it reanimates as a zombie holding all the loot that the character had before they died. I don't know if this only applies to characters that were killed by zombies or not...but I LOVE this idea/feature in this game. Super realistic.
    This is a pretty neat game mechanic.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Zombie Loot Drops

Hell yes it is! Just wonder how long the time period is. We should test it out!

Comment

5 minutes

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Wow... does not give much time to get back to your body. So it pays to travel together if we are loaded out. - Captain Obvious

Comment

Does the Zed spawn right there where the player died? How long before it happens? I've not seen this happen, and I have come across random loot bags here and there, so I wonder if this is really working, or coming later. It is a cool mechanic though. I nominate Warlab as the testee. ;) For Science!

Comment

The zombie supposedly spawns on top of the body. I think it only works if nothing is taken out? Cause I have seen loot bags before. So maybe they die and are not looted then zombifie after? Or need to get killed by a zed? More testing is needed. WARLAB!? Front and center little buddy. It's time to be the TG Lab Rat. For science!

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Confirmed. Last night, shortly before logging, I killed a zed with my trusty branch in hopes of some cloth, and low and behold he dropped a nice kit on me. No guns, but backpack, bow, ammo, crowbar, and lots more.

Comment

Bear if you can hold on to that crowbar. I would like to make you a deal for it.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X